Thread Rating:
This years quadruple winners
Thought you never posted on other teams boards Trus??
(23-09-2015, 12:40)Fredstersafool Wrote: Iv'e stopped posting in there they are complete arseholes,I post this and Coop tries to deflect the attention to Hearts like he's always done.

I read your posts Paignton picking up Trus on the no pace comment,how he even wrote that I'll never know, the guy is never out his armchair and obviously only knew about John Sutton and nothing about O'Halloran,opinionated twat who never attends a game.

It's relatively common knowledge that o'halloran is one of the paciest players in the SPFL,so i didn't get that one either.
(23-09-2015, 13:18)Fredstersafool Wrote: Thought you never posted on other teams boards Trus??

Rarely. This is too good to miss though.

A Hearts fan, posting on the Hibs board about a Rangers v St Johnstone game.

And already Paignton's spattering all over you like an over-excited glue-gun. Make sure you wipe your chin before then next one comes along Fred.

Edit: And there he is, right on cue. Zip down and straight in the hole. You'll need more tissues, Fred.
I can post on anything I want idiot.
Absolutely, you can, of course. The question isn't 'Can you?'

The question is 'Why would you?'

The answer is the funniest thing though. Laugh
So can we diddy!

As for deflection you never talk about Hertz when they are struggling i was merely pointing out the desperation of you posting on a hibs board about a game that didn't involve your struggling side. So will it be 4 in a row tonight?
Trolls.
Mon the Killie!
(23-09-2015, 13:40)Fredstersafool Wrote: Trolls.

Says the lonely Hearts-supporting desperado trolling Rangers fans on the Hibs board.

This is too good. Laugh
I stopped posting on yer board to get away from you's and what you do you follow me over here,so who's trolling,Trus how many times you posted on the Hibs board up til today??.

Must apologise to the Hibs fans for attracting these two Trolls onto yer board lads.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »