Thread Rating:
This years quadruple winners
Well lads the Saints showed just how far this years quadruple winners have come no very far,I certainly hope hibs draw inspiration from that result and go on to shatter there dreams of a treble.
fFred your lot got humped by livi last season and are on the brink of losing 4 in a row, Neilson sacked by xmas?
We got humped by Livi in the league cup last year don't think so,we did however lose to them in the Scottish challenge cup something that was taken for the joke it is here's the Hearts side for that game tell ye what it meant.

Heart of Midlothian
25 Hollis
29 Smith Booked
26 Gordon (Roy - 65' )
31 Henderson
30 McGhee
22 McKay
19 Keatings
08 Robinson
16 Oliver (Buchanan - 56' )
27 Beith (McKirdy - 85' )
14 Smith
Substitutes
28 Buchanan
32 Roy
33 Scott
34 McKirdy
35 Flanagan
36 Smith
41 Halliwell

Keeps up the way he's going every chance.

Anyway back on to topic as this has nowt to do with HEARS,all conquering Rangers found out at the first time of asking.
Apparently getting your arse handed to you by a lower SPFL side is a 'good thing' and is 'an experience' and 'you learn more from losing'... zero criticism at warburton. Oh well. If we get a doing the night i will not be a happy bunny irrespective of the clubs league positions.

Last night just showed the obvious, rangers are nowhere near as good as they think and neither is 'warbs' His tactics were easily dismantled in the first half and the second goal was schoolboy stuff defensively.

Rangers are better to watch this season though,they at least try and attack with pace now and against the majority of sides in our league that will get them the points. I think they might be good for the petrofac cup... I'm not for conceding the league quite yet though. Wink
They are massively better than last year but they're no as good as being made out Jim,bad finishing coupled with bad goal keeping cost you's in the last game.

Nah I wouldn't be conceding anything either.
Well exactly, stubbs tactics were pretty similar at ibrox and would have delivered a result had our forwards not shat the bed.

Interesting hearing pep warbiola citing no gulf between the leagues. Yet 2 of the poorer sides in the SPFL put 10 past 2 of the best sides in the championship.

Tonight could be scary Sad
What I could stop pissing myself laughing at last night was the amount of times Liam MaCleod (i think it was him) referred back to them being humped in the play off final from Motherwell.

Jim to be fair there isn't a massive gulf but there is a difference the main one being PACE Rangers couldn't cope with that last night.

Aye Aberdeen are a very good side.
On the Rangers thread and they're asking for proof that warburton said anything about nae gulf between the leagues,how they wid dae well in the spl and Europe. xxxx unbelievable,in denial or what
Iv'e stopped posting in there they are complete arseholes,I post this and Coop tries to deflect the attention to Hearts like he's always done.

I read your posts Paignton picking up Trus on the no pace comment,how he even wrote that I'll never know, the guy is never out his armchair and obviously only knew about John Sutton and nothing about O'Halloran,opinionated twat who never attends a game.
I see Fredster's opened a "Glory Hole" thread about Rangers on the Hibs board, and Paignton's already balls deep.

I'd be careful Ph. You surely know where he's been.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »