Thread Rating:
This years quadruple winners
(23-09-2015, 13:51)Fredstersafool Wrote: I stopped posting on yer board to get away from you's and what you do you follow me over here,so who's trolling,Trus how many times you posted on the Hibs board up til today??.

Must apologise to the Hibs fans for attracting these two Trolls onto yer board lads.

You posted an open invitation to ridicule. Don't cry like a wee lassie when the invitation is accepted and you end up looking like the idiot troll you really are.
Must apologise to the Hibs fans for attracting these two Trolls onto yer board lads.
If you posted on your own board! Oh wait nobody bothers. How lonely are you?
Dinnae worry about it Fred, pair o' delusional fuckwits.asking me for proof o' the shite that comes oot o' iboaks. Surely they must get the daily ranger
They'll likely deny reading the papers like they deny most things.

It's hilarious really,they're giving me I wish you would stop posting on our board so I give them there wish and they pursue me over here,I can feel the love Paignton.
(23-09-2015, 15:14)Paigntonhibby Wrote: Dinnae worry about it Fred, pair o' delusional fuckwits.asking me for proof o' the shite that comes oot o' iboaks. Surely they must get the daily ranger

No, we would just like you to back up your opinions with evidence. The problem is that you can't. This shows that your opinions are influenced by nothing but wishful thinking, jealous hatred and self-aggrandising entitlement.

Nothing that has come out of Ibrox in recent times has been disrespectful towards ANY of our opponents or the leagues they play in.

I'll leave it again to you to prove me wrong.
Splish splash, splish splash.
We're shit we're through your shit your out.
I'd like to thank BBC scotland for showing their commitment to local comedy by broadcasting that rangers game on tuesday.
(24-09-2015, 12:59)hibeejim21 Wrote: I'd like to thank BBC scotland for showing their commitment to local comedy by broadcasting that rangers game on tuesday.

Unfair to St Johnstone Jim, they showed some good quality and pace   Wink
"FOREVER UNITED"
Aye good Exeter
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »