Thread Rating:
Hibs v Aberdeen - 23/09/15
(23-09-2015, 00:02)ritchiebaby Wrote:
(21-09-2015, 21:11)0762 Wrote: I'm heading for the East Stand on Wednesday night and will be curious to see what Hibs team Stubbs opts for as well. I don't think McInnes will be the only manager who is looking at fringe players but we'll wait n see? Give me another match like last season's spectacular QF tie v Dundee United and I'll leave ER Stadium a very satisfied fan indeed. The big difference now is the fact we're missing a hugely dynamic player like Scott Allan who deservedly earned the MOTM award at the end of that match. I'll predict a 4-4 draw and see lightning striking twice at ER!

I'll be in the East Stand as well with my pay-as-you-go ticket. And Exeter is coming up too. If you're agreeable, perhaps we could all meet up sometime in the Spring at Easter Road along with anyone else interested. I've met up with struth and maroon already, so why not? (not forgetting Amelia, Snooty, Wakey and Mitzi at Huddersfield).

GGTTH

Oi, not just Huddersfield, what about the friendly at Easter Road?
ritchiebaby likes this post
(23-09-2015, 00:02)ritchiebaby Wrote:
(21-09-2015, 21:11)0762 Wrote: I'm heading for the East Stand on Wednesday night and will be curious to see what Hibs team Stubbs opts for as well. I don't think McInnes will be the only manager who is looking at fringe players but we'll wait n see? Give me another match like last season's spectacular QF tie v Dundee United and I'll leave ER Stadium a very satisfied fan indeed. The big difference now is the fact we're missing a hugely dynamic player like Scott Allan who deservedly earned the MOTM award at the end of that match. I'll predict a 4-4 draw and see lightning striking twice at ER!

I'll be in the East Stand as well with my pay-as-you-go ticket. And Exeter is coming up too. If you're agreeable, perhaps we could all meet up sometime in the Spring at Easter Road along with anyone else interested. I've met up with struth and maroon already, so why not? (not forgetting Amelia, Snooty, Wakey and Mitzi at Huddersfield).

GGTTH
I'd be up for that, my next match is the huns , I drink in Tamsons when I come up but i'll go anywhere for a beer. GGTTH
Keep that up lads get those knuckle draggers shitting themselves
Good all round performance from hfc last night. Things are moving along nicely looks like big Stubbs. Is getting us believing in what we can achieve with hard work & disclpine.

Hamlin & Fontaine where both fantastic last night solid as the old castle rock
Ggtth
ritchiebaby likes this post
"Things are moving along nicely looks like big Stubbs. Is getting us believing in what we can achieve with hard work & disclpine. "

Agree with this, we have had many a false dawn in the past but it's finally looking like its coming together. I firmly believe we can challenge for the title this season.
hfcbounce and like this post
Fred, what was that bet we had? You were going to drink crabbies if you lost. I can't remember! Sad
Eh???
HJ that's what we must concentrate on the title is No1 for us and we must stay on track winning the home games and pick up as many points away from home is a must.

I honestly feel like you we are genuine contenders for the league so one game at a time Rangers will drop points but we must be there to take advantage of that its not going to be easy but looking at hertz last season they won 1-0 or 2-1 sometimes that's what we must do and we will be ok.

Every body in football realise rangers will get more shouts than any other team so we must stay strong and keep our discipline we keep our best players fit and free from suspension we will win the league I honestly feel last years disappointment of losing out will stand us in good sted to go one better this year c'mon the Hibees. If we keep doing what we're doing the fans will come back I've no doubt about it the atmosphere last night after we scored was Brilliant the fans must play their part in this journey.

GGTTH
Hibs are very much in the hunt bounce
I was home late last night so didn't come on here. Great comments from everyone and I'd just like to add that both sides cancelled each other out in the first half, creating a flat atmosphere. The second half was much more open and I honestly felt that after the first hour or so, only one team was going to win it and we did!

I was opposite the D at the Famous Five Stand end and got a great view of both goals. Cummings was going away from the goals when he turned and struck a beautiful shot. As for Malonga? I feel he's twice the player with the ball at his feet and running forwards. He has great control for such a cumbersome-looking player and of the 3 Aberdeen defenders left trailing in his wake, only one made a genuine attempt to stop him. The Dons knew they had been outthought, outsmarted and outplayed by that time. And Sunshine On Leith still tugs at the heartstrings. Thumb up

Roll on the next round. Anybody at home will do me. GGTTH

PS - Tamson's will do me fine. I'll let anybody buy me a drink anywhere! I was thinking of perhaps April next year for a get-together. Our last two home games are against Falkirk and then Queen of the South. To be honest, I'm not a fan of games against Rangers - too many cretins (from both sides) for my liking.
hfcbounce likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »