Thread Rating:
Hibs v Aberdeen - 23/09/15
Well I'll be picking up £50 winnings tomorrow after spotting the ridiculously generous betting odds against Saint J qualifying for the Scottish League Cup QFs - too many Gers people + their hangers on getting carried away re their over exaggerated unbeaten run, mostly against shit opposition from a shit league!! It looks like the bookies got carried away with their spin as well! Footie team arrives at Ibrox - this footie team decides to play a high tempo in your face game plan and, by gum, it pays off and Rangers unhooked and didn't look as good as all their spin has been suggesting!! Also great to see Warburton's puss finally tripping him! Lets see a few more shit results arriving on their doorstep - that'll waken them up to reality eh and they'll deserve it after all their previous shenanigans/shit!!
hibeejim21 likes this post
Defend well against the govan galactico's and they will gift you chances, they did it with st mirren,us,even the 'sons. you have to be able to take them though like sj did tonight.

Funny how stubbs gets it in the neck for having 'no plan b'. Yet they didnae have one the night either.

(23-09-2015, 00:04)0762 Wrote: Well I'll be picking up £50 winnings tomorrow after spotting the ridiculously generous betting odds against Saint J qualifying for the Scottish Cup QFs - too many Gers people + their hangers on getting carried away re their over exaggerated unbeaten run, mostly against shit opposition from a shit league!! It looks like the bookies got carried away with their spin as well! Footie team arrives at Ibrox - this footie team decides to play a high tempo in your face game plan and, by gum, it pays off and Rangers unhooked and didn't look as good as all their spin has been suggesting!! Also great to see Warburton's puss finally tripping him! Lets see a few more shit results arriving on their doorstep - that'll waken them up to reality eh and they'll deserve it after all their previous shenanigans/shit!!

Well in mate. I didnae fancy st johnstone even at 4/1 on paddy power. They lost to kilmarnock at the weekend !!
That's their 100% record gone then, even if that's the league and this is the cup. Who next then?
It's got to be Ritchie who's been the lucky mascot tonight. Did you enjoy the game, Ritchie?
Great result for you lads tonight
Brilliant result for the Hibees. First half we held our own v Aberdeen but as the game went on HFC just grew in confidence and the two goals what a strike from Jason Cummings but for sheer class big Malonga goal was pure magic well done the Hibees thourghly deserved tonight.

Another clean sheet the hibs go marching on yessssssssssssss

GGTTH
Poor technical game but we matched them for effort. 2 cracking goals....I'll take that . Thumb up   Onwards and upwards....JT's in the next round anyone?   Smile

GGTTH.

ps: sorry Ritchie, only just seen your post , another time all being well.   Thumb up
"FOREVER UNITED"
Yep. A poor match until the last 15 mins and what a stunning, decisive goal by Dominique Malonga - a magical goal, that started to develop at the half way line, will be remembered for a long time - sheer class!! IMO Paul Hanlon was immense in Hibs defence tonight and deserved the MOTM award although Fontaine got it with a decent performance. I'm not a big admirer of Hanlon but he did OK tonight and was well up for this game.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Best night at easter road since we humped the govan tramps 4 nil last season.

Stubbs moving to a back 3 worked a treat and although aberdeen were probably better first half and our composure let us down at times we still were always competing and matching them. The boys seemed to relish playing against a team that didnae just sit back in numbers and we scored 2 cracking goals. Credit to malonga... not a favourite of mine but he scored a magic goal the night.

Another clean sheet too. That wee bit of consistency we needed is now becoming part of our game.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Aye, Hibs recent record v the Dons in cup ties is starting to look fairly decent. We've turned them over twice in the Scottish Cup and this win tonight makes it three consecutive victories, totally different from our shit league record against them.
Hanlon was excellent the night you are right, and i'm starting to think oxley might be getting his act together.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »