Thread Rating:
Livingston v Hibs - 19/09/15
(18-09-2015, 08:25)Fredstersafool Wrote: He's a good player Bounce we messed up letting him go

I agree Fred I rate him could not understand why hertz let him go. Football eh ! Just wonder if it goes well for him at Easter Rd he might consider hitting the States on the head time will tellĀ 
He only signed til January??
aye,but i'd expect us to extend that if he does good.
Hibernian: Oxley, Gray, Hanlon, Fontaine, Stevenson, McGeouch, Bartley, Henderson, McGinn, Malonga, Cummings.
Subs: Feruz, Stanton, Boyle, Forster, McGregor, Reguero, Martin.

HT - Livingston 0 Hibs 0.

Hibs started off brightly with 5 corners in the first 12 minutes but have slipped slightly in the second quarter. They seem to have been in control, though.
Cabbage is still good for you
Liam Henderson scored his second Hibs goal after 50 minutes to put Hibs ahead. There followed a spate of yellow cards and now Boyle has replaced Malonga in the 67th miniute.

A nervy finish from Hibs but they claim the 3 points. I'm certain that they could have been much better and we're still not scoring often enough when we're on top.

FT - Livingston 0 Hibs 1.
Cabbage is still good for you
A good 3 points against a very physical livi side. Should have been more comfy but again we missed loads of chances in the first half which i cant help but feel is going to cost us this season,the malonga chance from 5 yards was unbelievable. That guy must be one of the most infuriating players i've ever seen at hibs.

Still another win,great free kick from henderson (who at least looks like he can hit a ball) but it's going to take a much better performance to beat the sheep midweek.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Another 3 pts gained and agreed the lack of goals, and taking very good scoring opportunities, is already a huge concern. It looks like last season's glaring weakness is with us again. That Malonga effort was a disgrace TBF - a pro striker like him should be taking that kinda chance easily. I'm gonna go along to ER to watch the League Cup tie v the Dons in midweek but I'm just gonna watch a game, hopefully a good one. But I don't think Hibs have any chance of winning this game unless McInnes fields a severely weakened team on Wednesday.
Agree wi what's been said about lack o goals coming our way. Malonga should never play for HFC again after that miss today but I feel we've got good options with Keetings feruz getting them fit and keeping them fit I believe goals will come . The most important thing at the moment is staying with rangers 3 points is most welcome Falkirk dropped points today which has brought them closer and rangers scraped home v Dumbarton c'mon the hibs

GGTTH
Listen lads it's all about winning end of
(19-09-2015, 21:12)Fredstersafool Wrote: Listen lads it's all about winning end of

100% on the money Fred cheersĀ 
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »