Thread Rating:
Dumbarton v Hibs - 08/08/15
Get a few wins under your belt with or without Allan in the team and most dressing room issues will go away. Its just a bad first game, get it our of the way and out of the system and all will calm down.
ritchiebaby likes this post
I just wish Stubbs had a bigger selection of players in order to achieve that target Saint Charles Owl. That's as big a concern as the bad result that happened today. For example, the limitation on choice of strikers, Malonga and Cummings, was absolutely glaring!! If they don't perform, which happened a lot last season, then on should come one or two alternative strikers who can possibly make a difference. Stubbs has not had that option for weeks!!! These guys are unavailable and yet Hibs were very quick to advertise the fact they had so many of these players, thereby encouraging unsuspecting fans to buy season tickets and support the team!! That sales activity was very unimpressive and I'm sure there are many Hibs fans who share that view and are relieved they did not renew their season tickets or have no intention of buying a season ticket!! Also were Hibs La Manga training preparations justified and were they appropriate after observing the unavailability of a fair list of players, many of whom attended the training sessions?? I'm sure these are searching questions of which many Hibs fans would like to receive an explanation/answer. IMO the PR stuff and corporate stuff is over at Hibs and a lot of accountable people had better roll up their sleeves and get on with kick starting our season on the pitch because that's exactly what thousands of observing Hibs fans are looking for!!!!
Lessons of last season still unlearned,the mentality is all wrong and we have a dreadful lack of options up front and in wide areas. Clear issues are not being acted upon.

Fontaine and hanlon looked unbelievably slow. Keeper gives me the fear.

Its one thing doing your business.early in the season but pointless if they are all injured. My fear is that by the time things are addressed rangers will have the league sown up

(08-08-2015, 19:15)Fredstersafool Wrote: Defo not time time to panic lads but poor result only one game in but you have a different rangers side from last season to fear.

Saw a bit of the rangers game in the pub, they looked impressive going forward and could have scored more but they looked very vulnerable to the counter attack and that keeper is heavy shengus. 

St mirren have won about 3 games this year i think and most of their experienced players are gone. Apart from thompson who looks well past it. That penalty  Doh  Tough season ahead for them.
Hibs problem is goals but that will change when you get Keatings in the side
Apparently Keatings has experienced a third injury since signing for Hibs, so questions being asked re Hibs training regime or did the player just let his hair down during the summer hols and was never close to being fit or even match fit? There's clearly a prob with Hibs other striking option, El Alagui, who IMO would've been a pivotal scorer for Hibs had he fully recovered during the summer months as expected. I'm wondering if the player's career is over although the lack of information is breath taking - there must be a problem, one of too many probs at Hibs FC.
Hopefully there fit soon I was gutted Keatings was let go
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »