Thread Rating:
Falkirk v Hibs - 02/05/15
Agreed hfc but in the second playoff game last year we had a 2 : 0 lead with a full stadium and 3 sides hibees.....and we know how that turned out.  Doh     You cannot count your chickens as far as Hibs are concerned. Having said that as I said I have a feeling we will win tomorrow.   Thumb up

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
Big Grin 
Job done 3 : 0 to the cabbage. Didn't need Hearts fightback at Tynecastle.   Smile

4 games to go ?.......... 'mon Hibs       Thumb up

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
Goal achieved, now the real work begins!!!
Well done hibs
Well done, Hibs. It's taken some time to get the better of Falkirk, but that's how it should be done. Early goal from Boyle, another goal each from Cummings and Malonga and we got second place on our own merits. Now it's time to recharge the batteries for the main event - promotion. Thumb up
Cabbage is still good for you
Who else would have gotten you second place like lol
Wouldn't have wanted any help from you lot, fred, or we'd never have heard the end of it. Tongue
Who next then, ritchiebaby?
But you got the points total on yer own no one helped with that
Whoever gets through the first play-off tie, Snooty. Whistle  I don't mind as we still need to beat 2 clubs to get promotion.

(02-05-2015, 17:53)Fredstersafool Wrote: But you got the points total on yer own no one helped with that

Very true, fred. Have we found the bottle? Looks good just now, but still plenty of work to do.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »