Thread Rating:
MORELOS
"He has talent for sure but equally in a league with fair refereeing and more streetwise players he might not be able to handle it." You are absolutely right there Jim. He could be better than he's shown in Scotland, but I doubt he's as good as he imagines. There are plenty of players around who aren't stars themselves, but can stop all those who only think they are.

Scott Brown was surely the only player with a similarly appalling disciplinary record to Morelos? Course he could wind him up. Didn't he accumulate well over 100 yellow cards, and I imagine he got away with more as he didn't make himself as much of a target? Brown's physique and looks were unprepossessing at best, you okay with that, I mean you'd want him on a poster would you? Neither he nor Morelos play football in a way, or have an attitude to sport, that I would have been prepared to manage. If they played for me they'd have found it was my way or the highway, and that's where both of them would have been.

There's no point to sport if you win by cheating. But there's not much point if sport fills you with bile either. FCKU ME there's too much hatred in the world. I used to play with my long hair bound a flowered headband - it didn't impress West Brom's Chief Scout when he came to watch me though. He clearly wasn't much for peace and friendship, but I am. Take care.

That said I played with and against genuinely tough men, with much harder lives than the babies of current professional football. None of them would have cowered before the Morelos glower. I'm reminded of a bloke who came up to our centre half in the pub with the fatal words, "What you lookin' at mate?" "Not much" was our centre half's reply as he returned to his pint having knocked the punk straight over a table ...........

Go on smile. it's allowed.
(16-03-2023, 02:16)hibeejim21 Wrote: Awwwww lets be nice to Morelos.  Ehh naw lets not.

He's a horrible, horrible wee c*nt of a player, who has deliberately tried to injure opponents several times including 2 hibs players, behaved like an absolute dirtbag off the pitch to his pregnant Mrs and personally i hate him, his torn faced coupon and his 3 different haircuts on the one head look and reserve the right to do so.

Body mass index ? I live in Scotland pal and i know a fat bastard when i see one.  And he is one fat bassa...The only threat "alf" is at the moment is to those in a queue at Greggs. 

And if his "problems" stem from being in a league thats too shit for him, why did he sign those contract extensions ?  Countless other foreign players have plied their trade here and not acted the goat like he has. I might suggest that he gets away with it because if any other teams player so much as looks at him the wrong way they get a red card from the SFAs long line up of rangers fans in black.

Morelos's problem is that he isn't the full shilling upstairs, scott brown used to wind him up tae xxxx constantly and he couldn't handle it. He has talent for sure but equally in a league with fair refereeing and more streetwise players he might not be able to handle it. 

But xxxx him anyway.

I'll just add the whole reasoning behind your original OP being created Jim is due to many of the criticisms listed in your thread and observed by 1000s n 1000s of decent critical footie fans throughout Scotland.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »