Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
It's called pandering to the hard right of the Conservative Party ritchie and it is something that I, and I'm sure millions n millions of other disenfranchised citizens, am trying very hard to avoid as much as possible. It is indeed an utter joke and indicative of how much the Brit press and media is controlled by the current Tory-Brexit govt. Btw god help us if one or other of these leadership "puppets" of the hard right "take the reins" leading in to a predicted recession with the governor of the Bank of England uttering a dire economic warning and not a peep from either of these leadership candidates!!??
ritchiebaby likes this post
Nor from the current PM or Chancellor of the Exchequer either - both on holiday, apparently. So that's alright then.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/ne...owns-like/

The "them and us" Tory philosophy fully exposed in Sunak's revelation on live tv to a watching audience, many of whom didn't look too impressed by this admission during his time as the Chancellor of the Exchequer. It just confirms even more so how these morons favour their wealthy friends and supporters in affluent areas even to the detriment of deprived areas/communities that need the money and probably need more than what they are actually receiving. Some Tories trying to defend his position as usual, BUT THIS ADMISSION IS IMO INDEFENSIBLE AND JUST CONFIRMS ANOTHER LOW POINT IN THE UTTER SHAMBLES THAT IS BRIT POLITICS. What has been evident in the past three weeks of this Tory leadership contest is the consistent message from most of the leadership contenders that "we bogusly gained your votes in all those red wall constituencies, but now you can #### off as we'll now focus on forcing through another Tory govt on a smaller majority". When will people/voters down south ever learn eh!! Rolleyes
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/le...19baddc976

This just ties in with the criticism from millions of folk in the country that we have liars and criminals at the heart of the Brit govt and they are "getting away with it"!! Removing/diluting judicial powers is just "taking the piss" and esp coming from a "dodgy car salesman" named Dominic Raab!!
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/bo...a7c9890f92

This latest revelation just endorses my comment in the previous thread - time to jail this clown of an ex PM for "taking the piss"!! However, I suspect the eventual bogus Tory govt will keep him in some kinda govt role in another contemptuous act against the opinion of parliament and the public at large.
He doesn't get "there's no smoke without fire". Or if he does, he denies that he either saw or smelled the smoke in the first place, let alone the flames licking round his ankles.

When the question was first raised in Parliament - his stock answer was to lie and deny. He didn't get that the question wouldn't have ever been raised if there wasn't already knowledge of the party's. Hell, you can't have that many people around getting pissed as parrots and not have someone either blab about it or quite rightly raise concerns about them happening, especially as it was happening on a regular basis.
A guide to cask ale.

Racist Government policy - Home Secretary in particular - has significant effect on what they call illegal immigration.

More than 20,000 people have crossed the English Channel in small boats this year
The number was just 299 in 2018

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/u...h-24753883

It's nice to know they encourage so many people in distress in their homelands to come here to actually live and maybe earn a living ..... oh wait, that's not how the Daily Wail puts it is it?
0762 likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

And I notice Johnson off on another foreign holiday - a freebie set up by a Russian oligarch/friend by any chance? Whistle
Whoever it is will likely have a knighthood at least in his leaving presents list.
A guide to cask ale.

And somebody told him to; Get back to work, you fat ponce. Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »