Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
As we all expected the Sue Gray report will be made to nothing at the request of the Met, no wonder Johnson was so smug in PMQs, all part of the plan from a corrupt political system that has influence over a major police force.
Note there is another argument that the Met Police want omissions in certain parts of Gray's report in order to ensure such info doesn't hinder future prosecutions of identified parties (pardon the pun!) in govt and civil service who have clearly violated lockdown rules.
Absolutely.

Her report, 2 blank sheets of paper. Met investigation gets kicked into the same long grass as the COVID inquest.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
If it is a "whitewash" then there will be a huge political and public fallout re this whole emotive issue. Cressida Dick has been the subject of huge criticism for months re various failings (been slaughtered on SM for a long time!). Her position will be untenable if such an eventuality unfolds.
[Image: FMW4rtV.jpg]
0762, ritchiebaby, hibeejim21 like this post
A guide to cask ale.

(28-01-2022, 15:27)theo_luddite Wrote: Absolutely.

Her report, 2 blank sheets of paper. Met investigation gets kicked into the same long grass as the COVID inquest.

One must ask, "What is the purpose of the Met Police"? They've moved from protecting the public to protecting the politicians. We've already seen the outrageous comments when it comes to the crooked activities of Johnson and his cabal. Apparently the Met no longer investigates crimes that happened in the past. So what is their definition of a crime now? Did the Met Police Commissioner, Dame Dick, watch 2002's Minority Report, which featured a pre-crime unit using clairvoyants to predict future crimes and arrest the perpetrators before they offend - is this the future of London policing? During the Partygate scandal, apparently the civil servant investigating the issue, and reporting back to her boss Bojo, actually interviewed serving Police officers to determine if parties were taking place in breach of Covid regs. So why could Dame Dick not ask her own staff what had happened???? How could these Police officers not report criminal activity to their senior officers? Johnson has done his best to make all politicians look like crooks and liars, and it now looks like Cressida Dick has had the same influence on policing in London. Can anyone remember any case where the police, instead of investigating if a crime had taken place, merely provided evidence to an employee of the alleged suspect? It looks like Bojo resigning won't be nearly enough to get rid of the corruption that has surrounded him. Plus serious questions asked re the role of the Met in previously refusing to investigate Johnson and his cronies.
Never mind the cheese and wine parties - Dick should be walking down Downing Street right now with her cuffs in her hand to arrest the head cockwomble and his cronies for this.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022...e-minister

If this isn't criminal, then I don't know what is. He's the guy that "takes full responsibility".
A guide to cask ale.

and I'm not the only one that thinks he's a fuckwit. tbh this fuckwit who was a SPAD to the fuckwit-in-chief probably thought it all along but whilst he was paid £150K per year, or as much as our PM, roughly, he stuck to eyesight tests in County Durham as a reason not to seek work elsewhere.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/202...is-johnson
A guide to cask ale.

"Liz Truss, one of those in contention to replace Johnson if he is forced out"

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
All of the current cabinet are backing Boris, a proven liar and a cheat and a fantasist, so can they be trusted at all?
Cabbage is still good for you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »