Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
And where in all this has Sue Gray's report gone ? The Met shown once again to be undeniably completely rotten and corrupt.
0762 likes this post
Yep! And very noticeable that the complicit Tory press/media and BBC not as forthright re this issue as they really should be. Cressida Dick's previous complicit role was damning enough and again not scrutinised and condemned enough although she was eventually "brought down". The charges against Starmer also reeked of corrupt practise and bullying of a Police force that had already previously found the Labour leader to be not guilty of any offence - that whole story "sucks" of devious politics and bullying taking place to deflect from Johnson's own shameless indiscretions. Starmer knows he is dealing with fascists of the highest order as do many other lead politicians in opposition!!! Thumb down
Daily Fail had Starmer's photo with beer in hand on the front page for a week (or more) until Durham Police decided to have another butchers. On the morning that every other paper (bar The Scum) had Bodgit bang to rights with copies of the ITV photo's - nothing to see here - "The Rail Strilke could cause blackouts" is their headline. Where did they dig that dead cat up from? There's only one power station that gets deliveries by rail and that's Drax. Talk about talking bollox to save the guy that's bunged you millions.
0762 and Lord Snooty like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...-partygate

This is a vg Guardian article that reflects on Johnson's diminishing popularity. However, one big caveat in this article is a remark that the voters will not be unhappy indefinitely and many will return to voting for that serial liar and charlatan, Johnson. That is sadly the depressing reality rather than this shameless moron disappearing into political obscurity ad infinitum where he rightly belongs!!
When you've pillocks in his own Party that have said all along they believe every word he says, there's dumb enough folk in the electorate to believe him too. They believed him when he said "he was told there were no partys" and this prat - https://members.parliament.uk/member/1581/contact - Peter Bone (he might have also been responsible for the earlier quote too) says that a room full of people, a table full of (mostly empty) wine and gin bottles and assorted nibbles on a table "doesn't look much like a party to me". Well guess what dickhead - it was gatherings of more than 2 people and then outdoors that were banned just the week before by the bloke raising his glass in a toast to someone. Looks like a helluva lot more than 2 people in that "indoors gathering" that turned into a party. What actually constitutes a party in your thick brain? "The Met decided it was a work event?" So why were fines issued to some for being there and not everyone?

Oh, and then there's Shapps (or should that be Schnapps) who wanted to talk about his new train set but got asked to defend the indefensible again this morning. Somehow or another he defended yet more lies and the blinding obvious. Which bus, or train has he personally picked to be thrown under when the time comes I wonder?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/202...is-johnson
A guide to cask ale.

I must say Grant Shapps was clearly "telling porkies" in today's interview - so obvious from his body language and mannerism. I just watched the bbc's Panorama number against Johnson tonight and some massive salvos fired at the PM from three anonymous whistle blowers who IMO really damaged him with witness statements refuting his defence that he was just a bystander - he was a major participant and encouraged this party culture at 10 Downing Street as suspected all along. One woman just asking the question, "Why is he doing this? He participated and encouraged the staff"! It's because he is a serial liar dear!! And has been for decades!! Rolleyes
What a bunch they are, a gang of perverts and criminals. A disgusting morass of degenerates.

They exist only for their own vendettas, power struggles and stuffing their own pockets with our cash. Any form of accountability for these bastards is a pipe dream.

The UK is in deep trouble, from DIY dentistry to foodbanks, from schools falling to bits to folk sitting on buses all night to stay warm. I've never seen the likes of neglect this mob have served up. They aren't even hiding their lack of governance any more.
0762 likes this post
Aye! THEY GOT BREXIT DONE JIM!!! USURPED THEIR OWN GOVT IN THE PROCESS - THUMBS UP AND ALL THAT!! Yukkkkkkkkk!!!
Johnson says he takes full responsibility and in the same breath says nothing to see here, let's move to the next subject that he'll take no responsibility for either but it's something else his Government is going to get done. He takes no responsibility what-so-ever. He doesn't understand the word.
ritchiebaby likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Exceptionalism personified Theo! He believes he is untouchable!! Still impudently "playing the game" and needs to master how to sincerely apologise as certainly came nowhere near that level of contrition! Most normal folk need to conclude that Johnson's Tory apologists are as guilty as him if they are gonna go with this shameless bastard for the "long haul". What a mess, an absolute shambles!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »