Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
In other news, it seems the Aussies have had enough of Bodgit's evil twin brother, Morrison, and have voted him out.

Care to call a snap election Bodgit? In amongst all the distractions, we seem to have lost count of who is ahead in the polls and how many votes they've got counting for you. Now do you want to take the chance that they might vote for you or for someone else? Do you punk? Go ahead punk, make our day.

(Apologies to Dirty Harry - aka Clint Eastwood).
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(19-05-2022, 23:17)0762 Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/pa...d95e083276

126 fines in total and the Clown Prince is still in situ! Thumb down Odd fines for junior staff while Johnson not fined again? That was never gonna happen IMO!! The Gray report will apparently be revealed next week and I just pray these Tory-Brexit charlatans haven't "knobbled Sue Gray" as well!! That would be the "last straw" for a lotta people/critics who wanna see this shameless, unbowing bastard finally brought down to earth with one almighty thump!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/sue...4d834dd139

Has Gray been "knobbled"? She is denying any secret liaison with the Clown Prince and I sincerely hope not!!
That Morrison guy was a complete c*nt of a man. Good riddance.
(21-05-2022, 14:00)theo_luddite Wrote: In other news, it seems the Aussies have had enough of Bodgit's evil twin brother, Morrison, and have voted him out.

Care to call a snap election Bodgit? In amongst all the distractions, we seem to have lost count of who is ahead in the polls and how many votes they've got counting for you. Now do you want to take the chance that they might vote for you or for someone else? Do you punk? Go ahead punk, make our day.

(Apologies to Dirty Harry - aka Clint Eastwood).

Two by-elections coming up soon, one in a "red wall" seat and another in a solid "blue wall" seat. However, it is clear now that Johnson doesn't give a f### about anything or anyone and he'll still be shamelessly "clinging on" to his PM position unless his political party decides to "bring him down". They won't!!
(21-05-2022, 12:19)theo_luddite Wrote: The Convict just doesn't get it.

"Yes I know my main man negotiated it and I signed it without reading it, but we also forgot to discuss it with the Ulster politico's in Norn Iron (and the Taffs and the Scots) and they aren't Happy. I'm not sure just which of the Seven Dwarfs they are this week but I need to renegotiate another deal with no border anywhere but still not be in the EU or in the EEC in any part of the UK. All free trade just no free movement. There, I just said it, so it will happen. Glass of Boli anyone? Party at my place 5pm onwards." Tugs toddler haircut and grins.

“We call upon the UK to implement fully the NI Protocol, which avoids a hard border on the island of Ireland, preserves the integrity of the EU Internal Market, and protects the Good Friday Agreement in all its parts. We agree that renegotiating the Protocol is not an option.”

Congress has spoken, Now we will see what cheese queen and the clowntramp come up with.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/61458422

This interview re the Sue Gray report/position just confirms what a cesspit of Brit govt liars/charlatans we have on our hands in this country!! As previously said a while ago - "It's a bad dream"!! I wish I could return to Brexit year six years ago and somehow change something that really should never have happened, first of all clamping down on all unlawful efforts to "stream" certain information and influence targeted voters in the final weeks of that horrible Brexit referendum.
Now there's another photo showing Boris partying. Strange timing Whistle , but what is equally strange to me is the fact that the occasion Boris incurred a fine was when he was sitting at his desk and was given a cake by some of his staff. On several occasions when he was a willing and leading participant in a social event at Downing Street, he was not considered to be in breach of the law. How does that work? Is that the standard of the Met Police detective work? If so, no wonder the Met are in a mess.
Cabbage is still good for you
If these people were having parties during lockdown, it makes me wonder how many parties they used to have during normal working hours.

In my forty odd years of working, I've never once held a party in my workplace.

Strange people!
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Strongly suspected it's been a Bodgit thing from the off.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(24-05-2022, 09:39)theo_luddite Wrote: Strongly suspected it's been a Bodgit thing from the off.

It goes beyond that though. Its undeniable evidence of a total system failure of our state and everything that is supposedly there to constrain and check it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »