Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
Just like he ignores all the facts underneath his own nose. An apparently well-educated man, the fact he was unable to recognise a social meeting of employees complete with drinks in his own garden as a drinks party beggars belief. (Mind you he was a member of the Bullingdon Club in his university days, so such behaviour would be considered normal, probably not even worth mentioning). He was there for at least 25 minutes and still managed to ignore the facts.

Of course he knew and he only apologised because he was found out. But I'm sure some middling civil servant will take the rap and "the elite" will carry on as normal.
0762 likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Some of the rhetoric has been about people winding down at the end of a hard week in the "office".

Check the date.

20th May 2020 was a Wednesday. It falls on a Friday THIS year
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(18-01-2022, 23:08)ritchiebaby Wrote: Just like he ignores all the facts underneath his own nose. An apparently well-educated man, the fact he was unable to recognise a social meeting of employees complete with drinks in his own garden as a drinks party beggars belief. (Mind you he was a member of the Bullingdon Club in his university days, so such behaviour would be considered normal, probably not even worth mentioning). He was there for at least 25 minutes and still managed to ignore the facts.

Of course he knew and he only apologised because he was found out. But I'm sure some middling civil servant will take the rap and "the elite" will carry on as normal.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/is...hp&pc=U531

Maybe not this time! It could well be the case that enough Tory MPs will formally push a vote of no confidence - prob worried they'll lose their jobs if they hang on to Johnson any longer! Another Tory leader regarded as a good alternative.
Something else that this useless shape shifting charlatan thinks he "didn't do anything wrong" about.

"Johnson argued that he had taken a “different path” to much of Europe, but that Covid data was “showing that, time and again, this government got the toughest decisions right”."

There's well north of the official 150,000+ he can't kill again that, if they were able to, might argue otherwise. A brave legal firm willing to take it on as a pro-bono or no win no fee mass or class action suit against the murdering bastard might get a win - but how much compensation they'll ever get is another matter as his "assets" would no doubt shift out of his control into some foreign cess pool controlled by his dog as rapidly as his current defence of "nobody told me, honest guv". appeared.

Where's a Harry Allen or Albert Pierrepoint when you need them?

Oh and of course we can end all Covid restrictions next week because murdering on average 500 a day doesn't matter these days.

It's all backed up by the science - er, right.

It's all to keep the CRG on side, who used to be the ERG.

150,000+ or 175,000+ - well which one do they report these days?

[Image: dXAOewV.jpg]
A guide to cask ale.

Don't hold your breath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8xY9R05q0I
A guide to cask ale.

What more can you say ? The guy truly is a stain on humanity.
The Shape-shifter says he has "seen no evidence" of his Whips blackmailing MPs, but considering he could "see no evidence" of a Downing Street party that he attended, can we believe him?

I also see a recent change in the BBC's reporting of daily Covid deaths. Now they give the number, but add that not all of them have died from Covid. Next we'll be hearing that the total number of deaths from Covid is probably under 100k. Rolleyes Me? It's over 175k per the death certificates.
Cabbage is still good for you
I'll go by the number on the right.
The shape shifting complete and utter bastards that call themselves our government can't or won't count with the fingers and toes they were born with.
A guide to cask ale.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/travel/news/li...d=msedgntp

A £0.5M pound private air flight to Australia?????? Wowwwwwww!!!!!! I see this latest astounding revelation simply as a wanton waste of taxpayers' money on a "total waste of space" named Liz Truss who has been amazingly linked to the PM's job if Johnson finally does the honourable thing and resigns or is "forced out" and told to f### off by his own Tories.
Well Spaffer Bodgit spent £millions of tax payers brass giving it a new UK Government "Air-Force One equivalent" paint job so it was going to come out from under the dust covers eventually. As a country we didn't need it, but it's yet another example of him pandering to his own ego. Truss's terrific trade deal will cover the cost - over the next 20 years.
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »