Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
Boris has just given up and is surely in his death throes. He should tell us that he hasn't a clue and instead of doing something (anything), he's decided to do nothing. Rayner is much too straight-talking for him to deal with. He'll be desperate for Starmer to come back.
Cabbage is still good for you
I finally lost all interest in Starmer when yesterday he stood in front of two specially furled Union Jack flags to show off the "dominant" St George's Cross, professed his own copied (from the Brexit Tories) version of Brit nationalism, defended "phoney" Tony Bliar, while later on emphasising the "better together" bullshit was all good for us lot in Scotland. I'm assuming he has given up on the Scot Labour vote and has taken heed of OPs that indicate to him the Labour Party is making no inroads in Scotland at all - won't change after his latest "sitting on the fence" antics. And then he becomes infected by Covid for the second time!! Laugh I like to think there was an element of "divine intervention", on behalf of Scotland and a hugely tolerant Scot electorate, in the hours following his latest disingenuous and "out of touch" comments on the podium while clearly attempting to enhance his lead over Johnson in the popularity stakes, but making sure he doesn't hit any "trip wires" like anti Brexit stuff or putting down the "Great" word in GB! Rolleyes
Another party in Downing Street confirmed with Johnson and the missus there during lockdown of May 2020!!! Thumb down Time to resign Boris - JUST LEAVE!! Never was fit enough for the PM job anyway!! LEAVE!!!! BUGGER OFF INTO OBSCURITY WHERE YOU BELONG!!
theo_luddite and ritchiebaby like this post
Hear, hear, 0762. The rest of my language might not be so parliamentary, though.

Not only did the boozefest anger me, but the apparent opinion among Tory spokesman that only people who have been directly affected by Covid should be apologised to, also angered me. I have not had any Covid tragedy affect me or my family, but I am livid at the attitude in Government and the Civil Service about social gatherings. The whole UK population should receive a full abject apology from everybody involved in the debacle. AND HEADS MUST ROLL, starting at the very top!

It's always been said that scum rises to the top and that is plainly true as far as the Tories are concerned - Boris, Jacob, Owen, Michael, Liz, Priti, etc, etc.
0762 likes this post
Hands......Face.....Party at Boris's place !!!!!!
I think everyone is missing the main point here though. What kind of tight wad asks staff to bring their own booze to an office party?
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Rishi Sunak must have been there as well then.
It also hints at either around 30 people all nipped out to the nearest offy down Whitehall for booze and came back (or got it delivered) or every one of them has a stash in the bottom drawer. You know - break the glass in an emergency type of thing.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I really am sick of looking at that gormless c*nts grinning, smarmy face.
Smirking as he brazenly applies his usual lying act towards opponents who have him well sussed out after a long time of witnessing his usual shameless lying antics. The two other very irritating smirkers alongside Johnson are Truss and Patel who are so similar in the fact they smirk when knowing full well they are "lying through their teeth", but believe they are above reproach anyway because they have absolute power over the country.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »