Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
No doubt in my mind he said it, he's used that kind of language in the past "die in a ditch' etc.

He's an odious bastard of a man.
ritchiebaby likes this post
(27-04-2021, 03:04)spireitematt Wrote:
(26-04-2021, 22:43)ritchiebaby Wrote: Boris has been a big liability for the Tories for years. It's just surprising that none of them has seen through his bluster and lies long before now.

Why call him 'Boris'? He isn't your friend or your mate you see down the pub, the guy is a narcissist and charlatan who doesn't give a shit about you or anyone except himself.

We don't/didn't call other leaders or PM's by there first name.

Easy, it's his name.

I regularly call Ms Sturgeon Nicola and Mr Salmond Alex even though they might not be my favourite people. Recently I've called Mr Corbyn Jeremy and further back, I've called Mrs Thatcher Maggie and even Mr Callaghan as Sunny Jim, probably more "pally" than I maybe should have.

Your description of Boris is spot on.
Cabbage is still good for you
And, today of all days, it's happening negatively all over the place for the great unionist cause - NI's FM, Arlene Foster, resigns as leader of the DUP and "steps down" from her lead role. Remember that naive statement from last year, "Johnson is a good friend of the Union" said Foster - TOTALLY DUPED BY A SERIAL LIAR, A KNOWN "SHAPESHIFTER" AND THE END RESULT IS THE IMPENDING CHAOS IN NORTHERN IRELAND!!! Then closer to home, Johnson being "chased down" on a crass comment/disregard for human life of UK citizens plus the Electoral Commission now formally investigating his suspected use of political funds/donations to do something that is not lawfully allowed for any politician to practice incl a Brit PM. The picture of a PM standing at the dispatch box today with his eyes "almost popping out of his head" was enlightening re the guilt that looks self-evident esp when one listens to the man's robot-like "smokescreen" retorts to parliamentary accusers like Starmer or Ian Blackford. Then head up north to find another Tory Leader in Scotland being damned in various Scot OPs, the unanimous verdict being that this odious little man is not fit to be a party leader and he has the cheek to think that he would like to be the next FM - IN YER DREAMS SON!! NAE CHANCE!!
As we've seen over the past twenty-odd years, Boris has never been shy about throwing his backers/friends under a bus (probably red) if the need should arise.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/brexit/ba...d=msedgdhp

On that note it is well worth reading Michel Barnier's retort to a political lightweight like Johnson who is a serial liar/chancer "to boot". There are so many Johnson lies and deceptions in Barnier's written recollection of Brexit negotiations, a lotta them previously highlighted on this Sb board btw. I've almost finished reading a book written by Peter Oborne, "The Assault on Truth" and IMO every Brit citizen should be forced to read it, a total exposure of Johnson's past dishonest history, as far back as his Eton days and up to the present day incl his botch-up of the pandemic (and the lies/falsehoods against others that ensued to "cover their backs") - as the author said himself: "If I listed all the lies and deceptions of PM Johnson and others, my book content would increase tenfold". That says it all!! The biggest travesty is the fact he has still conned a big chunk of the English population, one of the most naive voting populations in Europe without a shadow of a doubt. OR A BIG CHUNK OF THAT POPULATION IS MORALLY CORRUPT AND ACCEPT POLITICAL DECEIT AND UNSCRUPULOUS PRACTISE AS NORMAL. Truth matters for democracy itself. IMO political deceit is theft! Lying politicians do not (necessarily) steal our money or our possessions. But they always steal our rights as citizens by causing said citizens to vote on the basis of misleading information. This in turn strips them of the ability to reach informed political choices. Governments who lie to voters are treating them as dupes rather than equals. When ministers use lies and misrepresentation, they fray the bonds of loyalty that people owe to the state, opening the way to anarchy. These are are all simple points which have been taught to generations of schoolchildren and something has gone wrong when those who lead us need reminding of these basic points. Johnson does not value integrity. Indeed he acts as if he does not even know what it is! This means that he has embarked on an experiment in govt with huge consequences for democracy itself.
The earlier headline in the Unimpressed was "French Fishermen Flee". Ffs, flee'd from what?

They made their point outside St. Helier harbour and went home peacefully for a warm bowl of Bouillabaisse or the like, unlike some idiots in Manchester at the weekend who were hell bent on causing a major problem at the club they supposedly support in the name of er, what exactly?. The real supporters had made their point, got the game postponed and were going home when all hell kicked off.

No wonder you can't talk common sense into the plonkers that read this kid of bullsh*t. and believe it's news.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/...y-standoff

If they "flee'd" after seeing our naval vessels, well, bollocks, they were already there when they arrived. Still, it's a tory rag, no surprise and real reporting doesn't matter when it's all done by a paid keyboard warrior from his home office desk somewhere in a new build posh tower block near the Thames does it?
hibeejim21 likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
It is all jingoistic claptrap coming straight from a complicit and obliging RW media that, as usual, are trying to make a bigger story of an event that was, in fact, a peaceful one made by many fishermen who are genuinely concerned about their livelihoods. What a joke while "across the Channel" the French media and others are totally bemused and disinterested in what they regard to be a non-event of a story.
Tories seem to think they have won Hartlepool.....Thought that was a staunch labour seat ?

(06-05-2021, 18:31)0762 Wrote: It is all jingoistic claptrap coming straight from a complicit and obliging RW media that, as usual, are trying to make a bigger story of an event that was, in fact, a peaceful one made by many fishermen who are genuinely concerned about their livelihoods. What a joke while "across the Channel" the French media and others are totally bemused and disinterested in what they regard to be a non-event of a story.

LETS INVADE FRANCE!!!!
(06-05-2021, 22:37)hibeejim21 Wrote: Tories seem to think they have won Hartlepool.....Thought that was a staunch labour seat ?

(06-05-2021, 18:31)0762 Wrote: It is all jingoistic claptrap coming straight from a complicit and obliging RW media that, as usual, are trying to make a bigger story of an event that was, in fact, a peaceful one made by many fishermen who are genuinely concerned about their livelihoods. What a joke while "across the Channel" the French media and others are totally bemused and disinterested in what they regard to be a non-event of a story.

LETS INVADE FRANCE!!!!

The Tories trounced Labour in Hartlepool, jim. It appears that far too many English voters like Boris' bluster and positive outlook, but choose to ignore the facts that he is a liar and a fantasist.

On the fishing protest, it's what the French do. Nothing exciting here. Perhaps they think the EU has shafted it's fishermen too.
Agreed ritchie. Barely a week goes by without them protesting or striking about something. It's only news over here when it inconveniences us, like air traffic control taking a week off or a couple of ports being blocked so we can't deliver our sheep.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »