Thread Rating:
A UK General Election and Trump already "sticking his nose" in it....
Unfortunately, those that were either misinformed or dumb (work it out for yourself) enough to vote for Brexit, also voted for this lying airhead who has fronted both polls, but he has cleverly kept himself away from anyone that will actually question his bullshit in 3 polls on the trot now (including getting voted as Tory leader). He also kept anyone that might cause collateral damage like Reece-Smog well away from a radio or TV microphone.

He's pulled all kinds of stuff out of his supposedly "oven-ready" Brexit agreement so how the hell is it still an agreement with anyone in the EU? He's making it up on the hoof, which he always does. How thick are the MP's, including the 6 thicko's in the Labour ranks who apparently voted to accept it? Brainwashed the friggin' lot of them. I don't give a rats-ass if those 6 were in regions that voted Brexit. They've had the best part of two months to read his bullshit and then when he changed it they still agreed to it.

Never underestimate the stupidity of people has long been a showbiz saying - this buffoon clued into it a long time ago and those that can't see the wood for the trees seem to love him regardless, including all the (ahem) elected clowns that sit on the green benches in Parliament.
0762 and ritchiebaby like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Now Ian-Duncan-Smith, Johnson's proposer for Tory leader and the creator of Universal Credit, is the latest Brexit RW shit heid to be given his royal "gong" by this scumbag British govt. This man is a RW saboteur of his own political party and, alongside his kinsman Farage, hated on the left by millions of critics re his disregard for people on the lower part of the social "ladder" with no social fabric attached to this moron whatsoever - privileged and never experienced real deprivation in his life and never will. Also finally "got his way" with Brexit as well and sneering with it - a 100% scumbag of a man!!!! Note there is a big parliamentary petition objecting to this knighthood being bestowed on another ultra RW scumbag - look it up on the Change UK website if you feel strongly enough to object against it.
https://news.sky.com/story/dominic-cummi...0-11899986
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
He's the main reason the Russian dossier was stifled. Guys been guaged as a security risk, 3 years in Moscow getting worked like a sock puppet by Putin's men.

He pulled the same trick as Bannon did in America, except he's nowhere near as smart.

The Russians use the city of London like a laundromat for their dirty cash buying off politicians with the aid of people like Cummings and banks, bending referendums to suit too.

The English wanted trump with an Eton accent, people like Cummings are the baggage that comes with that.
0762 likes this post
And now the Tories are set to rubber stamp tax breaks for people earning over £110,000 a year. I bet those people from working-class communities in the midlands are really glad they voted for their eton overlord

What do they get ? Oh aye - NHS waiting list targets to be binned.
I'm sure there's another thread on here somewhere where you are banging on long and loud on that particular drum.

This election thread is done, it's curled up it's toes, it's passed on, it's gone to meet it's maker.

This is an ex-election thread.

Just ask the Norwegian Blue, sleeping in the cage behind the counter.
A guide to cask ale.

There is no other OP created to cover Johnson and the post election mayhem that he and his corrupt RW wealthy chums are gonna create in the coming months and years!
Fine, but keep your Indiref stuff on your Indiref thread.
A guide to cask ale.

I've done more than that and deleted the thread plus created an appropriate OP to cover Johnson's nightmare British govt!! Job done!!
theo_luddite likes this post
Smile Thumb up
0762 likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »