Thread Rating:
Craig Levein
This guy sounds like he thinks he can apply advanced football techniques to a bunch of players used to long ball football. He will need a new team in January.

As Tommy wright pointed out, all he had to do was watch a couple of Barnsley games to undo the 'high press' - and SJ have been utter shite this season.

Said it before but Anne Budge is the big problem there, she has absolutely no idea how to run a football club. Surely she is destined for the SFA at one stage ?
Now budge throws potter under the bus at the AGM saying she should have got rid of him sooner....

Aye now the heat is heading her way shes changed her tune. What happened to the plan anne ? Better to stay on course and reap the rewards down the line ?
Pish - footballs a results business, its not like one of her IT businesses.

They have spent over 20 million of the PBS, They are running a £400,000 deficit and stendel wants to completely overhaul the squad in January/summer, and a manager who assembled the most injury prone squad I think ive ever seen is helping with the medical set up.

You couldnae make it up.
0762 likes this post
Yep! A case of one crisis moving on to the next crisis! She will be relinquishing control of Hertz late next year and I reckon it will be a relief to her when that moment arrives.
They are a basket case of a club.
God knows what game the pundits were watching but I thought they were guff last night. Plenty of effort and up and at em style football but the game was over after the 1st goal and amazingly Celtic didn't put 4 or 5 past them.

And don't get me started on that pitch ffs - what an absolute joke.

Stendel seems a nice enough lad but you could see him totally lose it at some point down the line.
Apparently spent a million quid on that hybrid pitch! I thought Celtic "took the foot off the gas" TBH and played this match at a lower level without being threatened too much by Hertz. Job done and 3 pts earned.
Going by last night they definitely aren't too big to go down.
Well losing 2-1 v Hamilton Accies this afternoon certainly endorses that view and Hertz now bottom of the Scot Prem with the least points!! Has the "rot" finally set in or will they battle back to save themselves from relegation?
And bottom of the league they go.

And Granny was supposed to be a shrewd businesswoman, she is totally out her depth. She gave Naismith a 4 year deal FFS, 4 years Laugh He will spend most of that on the treatment table.

Sacking Levein then all the xxxx about with the beardy Hipster for weeks was just nuts...especially to end up keeping them on at the club.

Stendel may well regret taking that job.
Stendel looks like he's trying to play some kinda system from German footie but Scottish footie has a different style and approach!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »