Thread Rating:
The Lotus week 4 AVAGO!
I'll keep this going if you like, but I can't waste my time thinking about Chesterfield any more.

Another genius week leaves the league standing at:-

St Charles Owl 12 points
Spirematt 11pts
Devongone 7pts
Lord Snooty 6pts
Themaclad 4pts

Nobody proved capable of finding a team who could win at home!

So if you want another go or would like to join in the impossible quest for 5047 points in a week, just reply to this making the following predictions:-

Prediction One - Name a team that will win AT HOME.
Prediction Two – Name a team that will win AWAY.
Prediction Three – Name a team to win AT HOME by TWO clear goals.
Prediction Four – Name a team that will be involved in a GOALLESS DRAW.
Prediction Five – Name a player who will score a goal.
Prediction Six – Name a team that wins by exactly THREE clear goals.
Prediction Seven – Name a team that concedes FOUR goals or more.
Lord Snooty likes this post
1. Luton
2. Liverpool
3. Cove Rangers
4. Wigan
5. Mo Salah
6. Man City
7. Bolton
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Prediction One - Name a team that will win AT HOME. - Luton Town
Prediction Two – Name a team that will win AWAY. - Plymouth Argyle
Prediction Three – Name a team to win AT HOME by TWO clear goals. - Hearts
Prediction Four – Name a team that will be involved in a GOALLESS DRAW. - Newport
Prediction Five – Name a player who will score a goal. - Daniel James
Prediction Six – Name a team that wins by exactly THREE clear goals. - Liverpool
Prediction Seven – Name a team that concedes FOUR goals or more. - Chorley
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Prediction One - Name a team that will win AT HOME. - Lincoln City
Prediction Two – Name a team that will win AWAY. - Rochdale
Prediction Three – Name a team to win AT HOME by TWO clear goals. - Queen of the South
Prediction Four – Name a team that will be involved in a GOALLESS DRAW. - Forest Green
Prediction Five – Name a player who will score a goal. - Krystian Dennis (Notts Co)
Prediction Six – Name a team that wins by exactly THREE clear goals. - Solihull Moors
Prediction Seven – Name a team that concedes FOUR goals or more. - Tranmere
Prediction One - Name a team that will win AT HOME. Man City
Prediction Two – Name a team that will win AWAY. Liverpool
Prediction Three – Name a team to win AT HOME by TWO Man City
Prediction Four – Name a team that will be involved in a GOALLESS DRAW. Reading
Prediction Five – Name a player who will score a goal. Aguero
Prediction Six – Name a team that wins by exactly THREE clear goals. Gillingham
Prediction Seven – Name a team that concedes FOUR goals or more. Spain women
MANY APOLOGIES TO ALL INVOLVED!

I found I could not carry on organising The Lotus Accumulator. Since late summer I have been under a cloud of deep depression. Some days I emerge with a few funny comments, but the next I feel every day life is like wading through treacle.

The form of my football team and its obvious determination to head into the abyss hasn't helped. Throughout my life Chesterfield's failures to achieve have amused me enough to keep me onboard for the occasional glimpse of success, but the light at the end of this particular tunnel is the light of an oncoming train. When you are officially old and only getting older bleak prospects loom like the empty countryside in a Scandanavian film noir.

Personally I blame John Sheridan, his face must even depress his missus.

Sorry I couldn't continue. I am going to add a contribution to our crowd fund though.

Best wishes
Devongone
Oh dear. Hope you come through this particular cloud, Devon.
Don't worry about this game and if talking about your own team is a bit too much, you're always welcome on our forum. Thumb up
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
I will, I've come through it before, but it hasn't lasted this long before …. but I was never quite such an old fart before.

Huddersfield have people who want the club to succeed, that's all I want for us. Even when we were owned by a criminal he wanted us to do well. Huddersfield will improve. The Cowleys may wield their magic wands for you too. I'm sure they'll try and I'm sure that's all ordinary fans ask.
Lord Snooty likes this post
(16-10-2019, 12:46)Devongone Wrote: MANY APOLOGIES TO ALL INVOLVED!

I found I could not carry on organising The Lotus Accumulator.  Since late summer I have been under a cloud of deep depression. Some days I emerge with a few funny  comments, but the next I feel every day life is like wading through treacle.

The form of my football team and its obvious determination to head into the abyss hasn't helped. Throughout my life Chesterfield's failures to achieve have amused me enough to keep me onboard for the occasional glimpse of success, but the light at the end of this particular tunnel is the light of an oncoming train. When you are officially old and only getting older bleak prospects loom like the empty countryside in a Scandanavian film noir.

Personally I blame John Sheridan, his face must even depress his missus.

Sorry I couldn't continue. I am going to add a contribution to our crowd fund though.

Best wishes
Devongone

Don't be daft Dev your health and mental wellbeing is more important than some silly prediction game.

I hope you battle your way through it just remember that you do matter! You are loved and its ok to not feel ok.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Oh Matt, mate, I don't know what to say.

I'll be fine ……...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »