Thread Rating:
Mendy
Now I know footballers, despite the size of some of their contracts, aren't exactly the brainiest guys on the planet as a rule (with a few exceptions) but taking this guys alleged boast at face value from the age of 16 to 26, (he's now 28 and the complaints started to be registered 2 years ago), unless I've got my maths wrong means he thinks he bedded on average 2 to 3 women a day, every day in that period, including the days he was playing and several Christmas Days. Who knows, maybe he started by bonking his teachers at junior school?

Not that I'm jealous or anything but, somehow, I reckon he was talking complete bollocks. The woman he said it to, if she was anything of a basic maths wizard, which she might not be, might have worked that out too had she not been so busy taking her clothes off in order to get her mobile phone back off him. (Not sure how that works) ......

That and if he thinks that's the way to charm the pants off a woman ..... just saying - "how would you like to be miss 10,0001"? Helluva chat up line that one, but maybe now I know where I was going wrong with the girls in my spotty youth. Maybe not to be honest.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022...rial-hears

All I can say is that having seen the fetish shop just down the road from Chester station, is there something in the water in Cheshire that us "normal folk" need to be aware of?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »