Thread Rating:
The "end of the road" for Potter???
There is no doubt that Levein will try to cling on to an acceptable Scot Cup final performance against a slumbering Hoops' team but IMO that is actually "papering over the cracks"!!! Mikey Stewart previously highlighted on bbc Sportscene that Hertz form for the past few months has been "relegation form" and he quickly cautioned that "one swallow doesn't make a summer" and they've won nothing and impressed nobody!! I personally hope "trophyless" Levein remains at Tynecastle as it will suit Hibs "down to the ground". However, football tends to "move on" and the Budgie's recent comment that "Levein is not bomb-proof" could well be prophetic!
Looked psychologically broken yesterday, even the bbc had enough of his pish and switched his interview off.

Never seen a team go for touch from a centre before, absolute dinosaur football. !!

"Single single". Hahahaha ..what a loser.
0762 likes this post
Had the misfortune to see their game last night. What is it with levein FFS ?

His brand of fitba died out decades ago.
I read the bbc match report for this cup tie and it was a game with one "rank rotten" team, devoid of attacking options, playing a poor to average team that was slightly better but clearly "single dimensional" and not very entertaining! Unsurprising that Potter is being jeered by his own fans in almost every game!!
Hertz fans gathering outside the PBS to vent their rage about potter....It could be our turn next week.
I thought stevieeeeee Gerrard was bad for throwing his players under the bus but potter takes it to a whole new level.

Apparently they haven't won a home league game since march Laugh
I always thought their Embro Derby win was a deception esp for Hertz fans whose celebrations were understandable as they have witnessed few league wins for months n months back to October last year. It just confirmed how dire Hibs are when losing to a crap team like that one albeit to one of the flukiest goals/deflections you'd ever see. It still doesn't disguise how shit they are and with an injury crisis for Potter to also cope with!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »