Thread Rating:
Rangers v Celtic, Sun 12 May
If this match had not been a Glesca derby it would've been classified as a "dead rubber" TBF and no doubt Celtic will try to ensure they are still unbeaten in the year 2019 - professional pride prevails!! I can see this match being a drawn affair but it all depends on what Hoops' team shows up and whether Lenny wishes to risk certain players in such an intense match!! Also Tierney and Lustig will be missing from his line up. I thought last weekend Hibs exposed a few "home truths" on Rangers defence when they finally seriously pushed on to them. I'm hoping Lenny has taken note of that fact and also, as suggested on many occasions by myself, target Tavernier's defensive position.
Incredible that the huns are making so much of this game, like it's going to decide a league title or prove anything for next season.

It wasn't so long ago we had warbiola giving us the solution to the Scottish games malaise, now the media hang on every word that Scouse quarter wit utters. Embarrassing.
And so it was......a team that was hungry and wanted to end their trophyless season on a 'high', beat a team that are trying to avoid injury or busting a gut before a potentially historic cup final.

Both sides were poor, but the huns deserved the win.
What aboot the ref, Clancy? Another SFA ref who arrived at Ibronx and couldn't issue obvious red cards or yellow cards to Rangers' offenders like Flanagan and Defoe!! There is a clear problem with refs who officiate matches at Ibronx!
Shat it with 2 scandalous pieces of refereeing......and allowed Arfield to kick everything that moved without punishment.

Clancy is another crooked bastard, clearly didn't want to draw any attention to himself by dong the right thing.
0762 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »