Thread Rating:
Dundee v Celtic
Tomorrow's league fixture turns out to be a "pivotal moment" for the Hoops as the teams directly below Celtic all dropped points this afternoon. I can only see a win being urged by Lenny and obliged by the players to ensure a 10 pt gap between them and 2nd placed Rangers.
Goooaaaallll!! In the dying few secs of a dour match at Dens Park with 75% possession, a pivotal moment, an Edouard goal to win 0-1 and Celtic 10 pts clear at the top of the Premiership and definitely "in the driving seat" now!! The "triple treble" beckons after the international break and more injured players returning to the fray!! Lenny clearly delighted!
Laugh Laugh

Are Celtic just toying with the sevco huns now ? They were absolutely rotten today yet still got the 3 points. They certainly aren't playing as well as they did under Rodgers but Lennon will get them over the line.

I can feel a meltdown coming from gerrard's galactico's.... They have the feeling of a team close to chucking it.
I think Celtic's next match v Rangers at Celtic Park will be a final coup de grace but a possible "thumping" into the bargain!
you gotta laugh at the huns whining about injury time being added on and the referees being against them.

Just on Saturday alone they had 5 mins added on in a game themselves in which goldson should have saw red and possibly McGregor as well Laugh
0762 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »