Thread Rating:
Real not so real
Ajax Amsterdam currently 3-0 up in Madrid

I make no secret of my admiration of Ajax and very glad and not surprised how well they have done this year in Europe despite sitting just two points behind PSV Eindhoven in the Dutch league

Yes it`ll be the last year of De Jong, most probably De Ligt, Ziyech and Onana also but the conveyor belt and superb scouting and development keeps working

Both Daley Blind and Dusan Tadic have fitted in seamlessly adding experience and certainly quite a few goals from the latter, I think the Champions league has greatly underestimated Ajax and pretty much have been my Dark horse to win the whole thing from the start
Lord Snooty likes this post
So happy to see this result and performance from Ajax. I wrote them off at the beginning of the match because I thought Madrid at home would be too good for them. Obviously I was incredibly wrong.  

It’s going to be a big shame when this team is eventually dismantled by other clubs who can’t be bothered to create their own talent. The beauty of Ajax is it is a constant conveyor belt of talent so I’m sure there are others waiting in the wings.
turkeydinner likes this post
No fear from Ajax on Tuesday night and great to see that they won through "against all the odds" although I must say that I suspected Ramos' omission from the centre of RM's defence would be a huge factor in Real possibly losing at home and proved right! IMO ironic when one considers that Ramos deliberately avoided the 2nd leg with that contentious yellow card in Amsterdam! Thought it was too easy eh lol!
Hello together,

my name is Joshua and i’m from Cologne, Germany. I am currently working on my bachelor thesis at the German Sports University.

In a worldwide study in cooperation with the Waseda University from Japan we are examining the behavior of the so called satellite fans. These are fans, who are interested in sport leagues, teams or athletes in foreign countries.
Our current task is to spread the study to sport fans from the United Kingdom.

I would appreciate, if you participate in our short survey. Thanks a lot. Joshua.

https://www.soscisurvey.de/SegUK1/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »