Thread Rating:
Scottish Cup QF - Hibs v Celtic
A second visit to Embro for Neil Lennon and will it be an Embro double for the wee ginger ninja? This is a cup tie to attack and win and I'm sure Hibs will view it in the same way - it should be a "cracker"! No doubt Celtic are the favourites and currently unbeaten in 2019 with only two goals conceded in domestic matches. Also the "triple treble" beckons and some injured players set to return to join Kieron Tierney on the "comeback trail".
Could be a real cracker this game.

I think our front 2 will cause them real bother, but from the other side I reckon forrest and burke's pace will be hard for us to cope with.
FT and a 0-2 win for the Hoops. As feared, Forrest scores a "screamer" of a goal and Broony picking up his new habit of scoring goals too, another "screamer"! I think Lenny discovered that Odsonne Edouard cannot play an inside left role comfortably and, once he altered the set up to provide Edouard with a "natural" CF role, there was no stopping Celtic. So the "triple treble" is still "on course" to happen and I think it will happen as various injured players return to 1st team duties and unbeaten in 2019 and only two goals conceded.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »