Thread Rating:
Neil McCann
Sadly a young Scots manager is handed his p45, given that he was quite a stylish player his team were anything but
Sadly he also seemed to be good at falling out with his better players and staying loyal to ones who were not doing the business

Whether it is the board or what I have seen the players who were capable of keeping the club top six all get sold with Vultures now circling Glen Kamara

I hear Roy Keane wants a return to management in the Championship, well sadly Partick Thistle in the Champiosnhip have a new manager but the SPL would benefit from Mr Keane at Dundee if he really is interested in managing, not only would he raise the profile of the SPL but it`d put him in good stead for his beloved Celtic job
Jim Macintyre appointed tonight by DFC. No doubt Doddsy joining him!
Delighted that wee scrote mccann has been binned.

He wasn't very good, he played scotty allan out of position,fell out with numerous players (including bain a goalkeeper who would have been a big asset to them)
Definitely spot on

Sold better players, fell out with good ones and brought in forwards considerably worse than they already had

Mind you the new Dundee manager I dont rate either, I take it they are resigning themselves to the Championship given their approach
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »