Thread Rating:
fooled us?
The Championship, about as predictable as which way a bag of dropped marbles will roll

Still early doors but you have to admire Chris Wilder`s Sheff United
the guy seem`s to have done well at every coaching position whilst being something of a journeyman right back in his playing days
I guess his stock for an EPL club to take a chance on is still low whilst their is still an opportunity to find a non-English speaking ex Seville or Lazio coach

Dean Henderson is another of those English Man Utd keepers who apart from Lee Grant who will never get a chance yet may like Sam Johnstone find himself perhaps called up for England in a year or two

How do you get to the top of the Championship with Paul Coutts and Martin Cranie ?

Yet The Blades have managed to build on each year on a small budget and make the most out of players like John Fleck and Oliver Norwood who we more or less wrote off

Despite many more heavy purchased strike forces kudos for getting the most out of third time Billy Sharp and free transfer David McGoldrick

Could United be this year`s Cardiff City?
If he had the money what we did they would piss this league but he doesnt and if injurys become a few key players they are in big problems i think they will fade away after xmas thats my personal view hatred aside but wilder is a good manager thats for sure Thumb up but very slightly annoying just like colin as hes always feffing moaning about something Angry and he seems to have got the ref rolling over at the stain because i cant keep count on how many pens theyve had this season Whistle another point is they are yet to play anyone with teeth...... lampard fc  is the first one after the break hopefully they will Franks club will give them a nice kick in the balls Big Grin

one things for sure im certainley not looking forward to november the 5th when we play them although i do have a littel tingle in my penis thats says its a wednesday win coming up for the first time at there place since that only derby double in 100 feffing years a few years ago Doh weve only won there twice since the 60s which shows you how much we hate to play at that shithole Doh
turkeydinner likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »