Thread Rating:
Joe Worrall
Rangers have confirmed the signing of defender Joe Worrall on a season-long loan from Nottingham Forest.

The centre-back becomes Steven Gerrard’s 13th signing of the summer.

The 21-year-old is a product of the Nottingham Forest youth system, making his debut in 2016. He has made more than 50 Championship appearances for the club.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/...-1-4792859

Absolutely excellent signing, this guy has the ability to succeed at the very top, Not sure why Karanka has let this happen especially as there were clubs ready to bid for him
13 players Laugh Laugh

When the wheels come off this time it's going to be spectacular.
If he can get those thirteen new players into playing the sort of winning Football he wants fair enough, by some newspapers he`s already won the SPL!

Few too many loans for me and Scott Arfield for all his indomitable spirit must have thought it was Xmas when Rangers offered him that contract as no side south of the border would have
I can see them drawing a fair few games this season. Stevie g's tactical awareness seems to be still stuck at the "naïve" level.
It`s his learning curve if he fails, let alone he has more money than every side bar Celtic
Still i`m happy that he hasn't just become yet another ex pro Pundit and hopefully can instill some of his playing knowledge into the game

If you look at say Ajax, lots of their old players are still with the club in a coaching capacity it`s something I`d love UK clubs to do more
The boy worrall looks rotten.
I forgot about him TBH, he`s young enough to turn it round, attitude or application?

If a Scots player fails down south it`s because he was only good in a `Pub league`
If an English player fails up North it`s sort of brushed over

Ally McCoist, Roy Aitken, Frank McGarvey, Jim Baxter, Gordon Durie, Tom Boyd, Jim Leighton etc never set the English game alight but were mega talented

No end of English players have waltzed up North with a derogatory attitude thinking it`s an easy wage and an even easier game and failed
Similar subject but Wayne Rooney is really doing the business at DC United due to not doing the above and showing good attitude and application, it`s not as good as the Bundesliga, SPL or Serie A but it`s still a decent league
So far his main contribution has been getting caught out of position and moaning at his teammates.

The championship is a very overrated league.
His xxxx up for Kilmarnock's first goal last night tells you everything you need to know.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »