Thread Rating:
Kenny Miller
On the verge of being appointed player manager
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

It's a curious development this one as he'll definitely see a big reduction in salary but clearly wants to 'try his hand' at managing a footie club.
I`m happy for Livingston but even happier he`s not signed for Aberdeen!

Have we any clues what went on with him at Rangers ?
I just don't see miller as manager material, he's thick as xxxx for a start off.
themaclad likes this post
Livingston have confirmed Kenny Miller's reign as manager is over after just seven weeks in charge.

Record Sport revealed last night that the rookie gaffer had been axed before his two-month probationary period came to an end over fears he couldn't combine playing and managing.

And Livingston confirmed that to be the case this morning when they issued a statement.

After only two leagues games which saw a loss of Celtic and a draw with Kilmarnock, a quick decision has been taken which will allow the club to avoid paying Miller a compensation package which wouldn’t have been the case had he remained as player-boss beyond August 31.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foot...t-13108111
I think there was also an issue with their new artificial pitch! Listened to his radio interview on Fri and thought his defence of it's use was very unconvincing. I wonder if Hibs will "jump in" and offer him a short-term coaching/playing contract?
No thanks.
Aye! He is a bit of a "closet hun" TBH. I think he can still score goals in any Scottish footie league and I reckon an interested club will offer him some kinda deal in the short term.
Some nasty rumors of him going to Aberdeen before he went to Livi also
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »