Thread Rating:
Eddie Ferns
The club is pleased to announce the addition of Eddie Ferns to the first team squad.

Eddie, 27, is previously of Alloa Athletic, Stirling Albion and Arbroath.

Last season, the winger was with Stenhousemuir and featured against The Bully Wee on four occasions, as The Warriors eventually secured promotion to Ladbrokes League 1.

Clyde manager Danny Lennon said:-

"Eddie is someone I've known for a long time and I worked with him at Alloa. He gives us another added dimension - he's very good on the counter attack and very quick and direct.

"Again, he's a good character and that's very important as well as the ability that we bring into the group. They have to fit in, as we have a fantastic dressing room with a great culture. Eddie fits that and he showed his desire to sign for Clyde despite having other offers on the table."

After adding two more players to the squad today, Danny also commented on the overall position as pre-season training begins to increase in intensity:-

"I'm delighted with the way things have shaped up and where we are at this stage of the summer. What it does is give us enough quality time to gel the group together and get off to the start that everyone wants."

https://www.clydefc.co.uk/news/2018/06/16/5854/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »