Thread Rating:
Moyes
Contract not renewed
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Tremendous news for WHU fans

Thought he did very capable at Preston, superbly at Everton although could never buy a forward
horrified when he became Man Utd manager and even more so during his reign
Messed up Real Sociedad and given how badly he did at Sunderland playing hugely defensive football for a team that needed goals and signing some right dross never thought he`d work in the EPL again until WHU came calling

I guess they will go for a foreign manager maybe battle for the services with Everton for Silva?

On a Homefront shout personally I darent say how good the Hibs boss is (!) or is it too big a job for Chris Wilder or even Frank Lampard?
I did not rate Moyes, like many. Not because of Man United but because of Sunderland - I thought West Ham had made a huge mistake. But in fact with injuries galore to deal with he had them move up the table and playing reasonable well - I would say that this sacking surprises me, but football is mad and so nothing does shock any more.
I am surprised they let him go, he has steadied the ship and got them moving in the right direction!! Lets hope they get some foreign dude who then completely fails and we see them drop like a stone!!!
I think Moyes might get them relegated this season.

Games against Tottenham and Arsenal seem too difficult let alone Man Utd and City.

https://www.sportsbetting3.com/soccer/en...eague-odds

They haven't rebuilt and even lost their RB when they needed to the most! This years Watford!
Lord Snooty likes this post
I won't be shocked if they do go down, but if they do, I'm sure Moyes will be out of the door long before the drop's confirmed.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Glad he's back and never wanted him to leave in the first place. Think he's been treated incredibly shabbily by the dildo brothers
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »