Thread Rating:
Hearts 1 Celtic 3 - too easy for Celtic!
The Hoops enhance their top of the league position. Brendan Rodgers saying, post match, 'We were not gonna be outdone like the last match at Tynecastle'! Hearts home unbeaten record finally gone and this was a fairly comfortable victory for Celtic. I must add one last comment re ref Madden's poor performance where Naismith should've been dismissed for a couple of outrageous/dangerous tackles and a disallowed Hearts goal that is baffling although Broony was fouled during the Hearts attack.
Make no mistake we are in for similar midweek, levein couldnae care less about the games in the split unless they us or celtic. It will be a shite surface and their hatchet men putting the boot in all over the pitch,probably like the day going unpunished. How they finished that game with 11 men is baffling.

Their disallowed goal looked fine at first,but it didn't look to me like the corner it came from should have been given.

Anyway nice to see that creepy xxxx levein's tears afterwards. Make no mistake we are going to have to be well on our game midweek.
The pitch looks in reasonable condition as one would expect for this time of year but Potter apparently ensured that the grass was not cut short to render a slower ball movement - it's a 'free world' but IMO that's Potter 'in a nut shell' - a negative ####!
I'd be affronted if a hibs player came out and said we left the grass long to aid anti football.

I guess it makes a change from heavily watering it before the game. I'm expecting long grass,long balls and a lot of late challenges from them midweek.
0762 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »