Thread Rating:
Louis van Gaal
Former Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has suggested he could be close to a return to management after receiving an offer too good to refuse.

In recent days, odds have shortened significantly on Van Gaal joining Everton, with fellow Dutchman Marcel Brands, presently sporting director at PSV Eindhoven, expected to move to Goodison in the coming weeks.

http://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/1...ter-united

Always a hero of mine, I cant believe how badly he played football at Man Utd given his history yet I feel he was moving the right way and stabilized them no end to where they were going bringing many new players through

Everton? Think it`s a lot better fit than Allardyce who basically is proving he is a "Fight relegation" Manager and nothing is, sorry I dont think he`s a bad bloke but Everton are his biggest appointment and a team some people even suggested for the title at the beginning of the season, he`s proving nothing, his PR is pretty awful too

Van Gaal at Everton has some awesome players coming through, Everton have always had a sound academy and a manager like him would get the best of

He`d also play a n10 properly be that Sigurddson, Klaessen or even Rooney not consign to the scrapheap

works in many ways for me
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »