Thread Rating:
Title celebrations on Sunday? Celtic v Rangers, 29 April, KO 12noon
So Rangers visit Celtic Park to stop the Hoops winning the league title on their 'own patch'! Will Gers stop them? Well Celtic's form is formidable at home with no domestic defeats for a long period. Also Rangers have not beaten Celtic in the last 10 matches. So will they be given a severe cuffing even worse than their recent 4-0 thrashing at Hampden Park and out the Scot Cup 'with a whimper'!? If that scenario materialises, then sadly I think the early warnings should be sent out to the hospital A&E wards/staff and other emergency servs as Glesca becomes another Beirut again (not the first time as I've come across this situ before when my nephew almost lost his life after such an event and he was not wearing a scarf or attending the match!) due to lotsa bad-losing Huns who cannae take a beating 'on the chin' and move on. Here's hoping that doesn't happen!
The 'clock is ticking' with less than 24 hrs to go before KO and Rodgers looks like he is gonna field what he regards as his strongest team - no surprise there and it will be curious to see what the final score will be.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »