Thread Rating:
Jan 03: WBA 2018/19 Transfer Window
(20-02-2019, 18:18)BaggieMan Wrote: That’s what I also fear Phil.

Always look on the bight side, you best get promoted then hadn't you. Then you can fret about how to spend the greed league windfall.
Maybe you can sign some of you loans for bargains and your better players will stay if you get up. It could always be worse. Look at the
others who came down with you.  Tongue
bomberbrown1968 and drewks like this post
(20-02-2019, 19:47)Bloodhound Wrote:

Always look on the bight side, you best get promoted then hadn't you. Then you can fret about how to spend the greed league windfall.
Maybe you can sign some of you loans for bargains and your better players will stay if you get up. It could always be worse. Look at the

I thought you were an "Owl" ? Save your opinions for the SW board, if you want to wind people up.
Phil, don't think for a minute it was a wind up, that's not how I saw it, he's absolutely spot on and more than welcome to post on here Doh
(20-02-2019, 21:46)bomberbrown1968 Wrote: Phil, don't think for a minute it was a wind up, that's not how I saw it, he's absolutely spot on and more than welcome to post on here Doh

Yup, agree, bomber. Valid points too Thumb up
(20-02-2019, 21:32)Phil Penn Wrote:

I thought you were an "Owl" ? Save your opinions for the SW board, if you want to wind people up.

Phil, I think you were a little harsh, bloodhound is just stating what we all know, get promoted now, try and sign decent cheap players, or risk losing our better players and being stuck in this league or lower for years .... greed league money makes us more attractive.
It's nice having posters from other clubs giving us an outside view of our beloved Albion, clubs that have experience of being there, falling out and struggling to get back.... some sure are wind up merchants, I don't believe bloodhound or this post is.
BaggieSteve, Stairs, Baggievicar like this post
Zhang Yuning has been released from his loan spell at ADO Den Haag to be sold to a Chinese Super League club, bringing an end to a bizarre vanity project #wba https://t.co/9o8k1u4Tfb
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(22-02-2019, 14:49)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Zhang Yuning has been released from his loan spell at ADO Den Haag to be sold to a Chinese Super League club, bringing an end to a bizarre vanity project #wba https://t.co/9o8k1u4Tfb

All most confusing and he won't invest a penny in the club? Obviously some parts of the jigsaw are missing and we may never know what the whole picture looks like  Huh
(20-02-2019, 21:32)Phil Penn Wrote:

While I’ll take him as an Owl, when Bloodhound joined the forum a few weeks ago he also came on here an announced he was also a big Baggies fan!! Besides what he said is right, all you have to do is look at our score so far today against the Swans to see how bad it could have been. If results stay the same you could be playing for top spot!!!
SCO, again you right, we are all a little tetchy at the moment, no disrespect intended but we should be head and shoulders above most of this league with the players in our squad, if our away from had been replicated by our home from the title would already be ours, but reality is, a play off spot and the lottery that brings is all we will get if we're lucky ....... our home tactics are all wrong, a win yesterday and Friday would have put us top two maybe top, played wrong formation, wrong football, wrong tempo, wrong result, we have been poor quite a lot of this season yet were still fourth ..... we are four points of automatic, six if Leeds win their game in hand, someone said two wins in thirteen at home ...... that gap on that form is insurmountable. We are fourth despite our tactics and ineptitude not because of them ..... oh whoa is me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »