Thread Rating:
UEFA Champions League
Wheeling out Souness and Gough to try and get them to behave Laugh Laugh Laugh Like trying to stop an elephant with a pop gun.

They are the only club in a euro final not arranging a beam back to their stadium. And we all know why, because when it inevitably kicked off afterwards with their scum fans the club would be on the line.
0762 and theo_luddite like this post
The BBC (Yes, that's the same BBC that was "blacklisted" by this toxic footie club all these years ago for telling the truth about their Sevco f### up!) still cow-cowing to this Govan club and their tv footage clearly blaring out the scummy sectarian chants in the city of Seville located in a RC country called Spain. One classic comment by the BBC presenter, John Beattie - "It's a nice joyous occasion for the fans and lets hope it lasts although I must say there are some serious undertones that certainly concern me already"!!! Tell us more John - what are you observing???
....Disturbances in Seville last night as expected, Planes being diverted and fans arrested.

40c temps, hun fans drinking all day, "battle fever" no doubt on....... What could possibly go wrong ?
Some serious skelping of huns being dished out by the eintracht ultras going by twitter.

Ouch.
Now tanks positioned on the streets of Seville lol!! Laugh Just a cautionary ploy by the National Polis eh! Whistle
(18-05-2022, 20:30)0762 Wrote: Now tanks positioned on the streets of Seville lol!! Laugh Just a cautionary ploy by the National Polis eh! Whistle

Did they take the wrong turn in Ukraine or just getting out of the way for a quieter week?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
No team containing Lundstrom,Jack and Wright should be in a european final. Its just wrong. Laugh
Ramsay Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Well done Eintracht Frankfurt, winners of the Europa League for the first time in a pk decider, some top quality pks slotted home and the great Rangers gamble on Aaron Ramsay fails - missed their fourth pk!! I must say this final was absolutely crap and Lundstrom's comment at the end said it all - "It was a big event and nobody really performed that well"! It was one of the worst Euro finals I've seen for a long time. A special mention for EF's goalie, Kevin Trapp, who pulled off a terrific save in ET to deny Kent who will have nightmares re what looked like a certain goal denied by the Eintracht goalie.
One of the worst European finals i've clapped eyes on ..... I agree.
Ramsay is a player that has cost them millions in fees and wages and failed to have an impact in the league.....And now he's cost them a european final, one they were all in for in terms of money for next season. An absolutely bonkers signing.

Frankfurt deserved it in the end, they at least tried to play football, and were denied a stonewall pk and potentially a red card for Lundstam early on.

Just pray for Seville now.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »