Thread Rating:
Scottish Cup semi-final draw - it's Rangers!
This is a better draw for Celtic than first perceived. Brendan Rodgers will have most of his injured players back well before this fixture and I suspect Celtic will be revitalised by the time it comes around and his team formation will be a tad different from now and much stronger! The quest for another 'treble' continues!
Hertz oot the day as well. Nae luck potter.

Has he found a way to blame hibs or scott brown yet? Give him time.
0762 likes this post
Potter ranting about the loss of a farcical first goal v M'well but having a short memory re that fluky winning goal v Hibs in their previous SC tie to qualify for this quarter-final! A real touch of irony that the Hearts were 'done' by this type of 'daft goal' and I must say I couldn't stop chuckling when I saw it on the tv coverage later on plus Potter's dejected interview, post match! Also a lotta 'cheesing jumbos' getting a taste of what it feels like to be 'hard done by' when 'the boot is on the other foot' eh - season over and time to crawl back in to the cupboard!
That first goal was farcical,how often do you score from a low corner ?

Bar 15-20 mins after the interval they were 2nd best and cannae complain too much about the result.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »