Thread Rating:
Piers Morgan offends Yorkshire
I don't think the royals are as carefully planned as all that. Otherwise, there would be no Prince Andrew situation, Prince Harry wouldn't have dressed as a xxxx, nor would he have been frolicking in the nuddy, and all the other things that make up an annus horibilis.
"Nobody in the history of the world has done more for people of colour than the British Royal Family."

Nigel Farage.

People actually believe this shit as well. Laugh Laugh
0762 likes this post
Farage recently said he was retiring soon from the Brit political/public sphere. The sooner this man disappears from the public arena, the better. He is a fascist, a political anarchist who has been heavily involved in damaging this country in so many ways and yet he wasn't even an elected politician. I can't disguise my anger re the way he and other populists who associated with him have duped a huge chunk of the voting population in England to impose a hugely divisive political situation throughout these islands. Farage definitely the main perpetrator of the xenophobia, misogyny, hate, angst and dirty lying politics that have never been seen in this country for a long time and it is gonna get worse. Don't worry though - he will still pick up his generous EU pension and this hypocrite/con man can spend it in his resident country, France!!! Thumb down
Lord Snooty likes this post
Farage is all about the grift.

I notice you can get personal greetings recorded from him for 60 quid from his website Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »