Thread Rating:
Aberdeen 0 Celtic 2
And I'd say this result was a case of the Hoops 'winning ugly', particularly after losing Lustig to a self-inflicted second yellow card/1st ever red card as a Celtic player and after a tough Euro game in Russia. Aberdeen? Never looked like beating Celtic from the KO and their inability to beat Rangers or Celtic exposed again!
And what a cracking breakaway 2nd goal by Kieron Tierney - their 9 pts lead re-established at the top of the Scot Premiership. Job done!
2nd goal was a real boot in the balls for the sheep, tierney busting a lung to get up the park and finish.

Once again mcinnes gets the tactics all wrong and shites his boxers,sitting in and trying to sneak it when the celtic defence were clearly vulnerable was absolute idiocy.

He's a totally overrated manager and rodgers clearly 'has his number'.
That is Celtic’s 10th straight win over Aberdeen!! This is the reason why first they won’t win the title anytime soon but its also part of the reason why yourselves, Rangers, Hearts etc won’t win it as well. Not enough teams are able to take points off Celtic!!
Its a fair comment SCO, Ive seen `McInnes out` over all types of Dons forums but for me he`s still best choice for the job, better performance than usual but still elements of fear and wrong tactics
To many Dons supporters think we are happy with 2nd place and a cup, personally I dont but I think the divide in money thus class of player can be too great
Ourselves, Hearts, Rangers and Hibs can all be very decent sides but currently none could spend 1M on a player but saying that i`m glad of the calibre we are picking up with some fine dealing in the transfer market
Also a fitter squad, the injuries we had under Calderwood for instance are at least halved, always next time!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »