Thread Rating:
Scottish Cup QF draw - it is a home match v Morton!
A repeat of last season's SC draw v Morton and maybe that is a good omen on the way to attaining a second consecutive domestic treble! I don't think Rodgers could have asked for anything more convenient than this draw during this testy part of the footie season and I'm sure he'd be tempted to field a few of his best younger players to give them the experience and are likely to be superior to any Morton player on the 'field of play' anyway.
Celtic winning the cup increases our chances of europe,so for that only i hope they do it.
(13-02-2018, 13:39)hibeejim21 Wrote: Celtic winning the cup increases our chances of europe,so for that only i hope they do it.

In the event they win the title and FA Cup, does that Euro spot revert back to the league rather than the Cup runners-up?
Yep! The rule was changed whereby the SC runner up was superseded in favour of the 4th placed Premiership team gaining the Europa League spot. Saint Johnstone FC was a beneficiary of this change on a couple of occasions when Celtic won the Scottish Cup.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »