Thread Rating:
Celtic v Hearts
Cochrane got absolutely cleaned oot by broony and has had to be subbed. I think the laddie is a good player but he's learned a hard lesson there.
FT 3-1 and Celtic noticeably in 'cruise control' in the 2nd half - job done in the 1st half and 'foot off the gas'? Hearts must have committed over 20 fouls in this match and the referee, Thomson, a tad economic with issuing yellow cards TBF! Celtic now 14 pts clear at the top of the Premiership!
Finishes 3-1 after laugherty pulled one back for hertz,from their only chance of the game. The scoreline flattered hertz frankly, they were given a footballing lesson the night.

If celtics finishing had been a bit sharper they would have won by 4 or 5 goals tonight.

Levein really is a sleekit xxxx of a man with his after match comments. Mikey stewart clearly hates him - and with good reason.
Potter now commenting that 'players need better protection from Broony' following hospital treatment for young Cochrane! Ehhh!!?? The 'pot calling the kettle black' comes to mind and Potter should study the final 'foul count' which was massively in favour of Hearts and how they have been coached to compete on the pitch!! Rolleyes Celtic/Rodgers yet to respond!
That's rich coming from him. His team dish plenty of it out but they don't seem to like it back. Look at the challenge on mcginn from Cochrane which was a straight red which he said xxxx all about.....look at the crime count for the season from his mob.

I like Cochrane and think hes a talent,but if he isnae ready to play physically against the likes of brown then don't xxxx do it ! That's why there is a youth league.

Looking back on the highlights brown did little more than give him a bump with his erse anyway. Its not even a foul. Cochrane absolutely shat it out there that night and he needs to just put it down to experience and levein needs (not for the first time) to shut the xxxx up.
0762 likes this post
Potter still not 'shutting it' and 'moving on'. Now commenting that Broony's yellow card v Killie was a deliberate offence to avoid missing the league fixture v Rangers at Ibronx - there is no evidence whatsoever to back up this kinda stupid insinuation and Brendan Rodgers briskly responding with a succinct remark that Levein has some bizarre obsession with Scott Broon! I think we are observing the 'real Potter persona' - a bit of an oddball and a bully who is desperately trying to find an audience to satisfy his own footie desires!
I think levein really needs to let this go now. He's not fishing or winding anyone up....he just sounds no right in the heid.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »