Thread Rating:
In's/Out's
Everything moving along nicely for HFC majority of the team have resigned new contracts we've brought in Swanson & Murray dealing with Rockys club about a permanent move to Easter Rd looking at some other players and most importantly the fans are showing their commitment with snapping up over 10.000 season tickets

HIBEES ARE BACK ............. BOOM

GGTTH
Ambrose signing 2 year deal according to mcgowan in the daily mail,usually he is spot on.
(27-05-2017, 14:01)0762 Wrote: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liam_Sercombe

Hibs sign up Liam Sercombe from Oxford Utd in a £100k deal. Also it looks like Dundee Utd's young striker, Simon Murray, has signed a pre-contract with Lenny but not being advertised at the moment - no surprise to me as his dad is an ex Hibs player and it has been rumoured in Leith for a while alongside the Swanson story. It's already starting to 'take shape' nicely for next season! Thumb up

Signed for Bristol rovers.
I must say I thought that Sercombe deal was signed and sealed! I notice today Martin Boyle has signed up on a 2 year contract. I don't think Boyle will be a regular starter for Hibs in Premiership matches all the same.
Boyle will still be a good squad player to bring on and run at defences 0762 or playing through the middle it seems Lenny is bringing in players who will run all day for the cause

GGTTH
ritchiebaby likes this post
There's a strong rumour in Leith that Steven Whitaker is returning to ER, an imminent signing. If it materialises, not sure if Steven has seen his best days now and has had his fair share of debilitating injuries as well! Lenny also suggesting that he wants more goals from midfield positions - not enough last season and hopes to improve that 'area of interest'.
according to miller in the sun (the journo who is usually closest to transfers at ER) No deal for whittaker yet,and he has offers from down south. He will decide after his holiday.
I thought Efe had already been signed up by Lenny but confirmed today that he's signed a two year deal with Hibs.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7594
Think it something to do with a visa or work permit 0762 that held things up great news though

GGTTH
stokes wanted to come back but blackburn wouldnt pay him off to leave. He will likely play one more season at ewood.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »