Thread Rating:
Since the last unbeaten record in 1915-17 - Celtic still unbeaten!
They do indeed have a game in hand midweek v the beleaguered Jags! Its a pity they imploded v one of the most negative and horrible managers in the Scottish game, Levein, a total moron, although I notice he has kinda 'shut up' in recent times and appears to have resorted to being 'low key'. Also noticeable all Hoops' away fans remained in the stadium to applaud a historical unbeaten domestic record that I reckon will survive well over a century of efforts and that is if Scottish footie survives that period anyway! It is also intriguing that so many of the better Scottish footie teams became 'listless' during the same weekend of footie! Is it contagious or is it just 'that time of year' when other clubs will experience the same implosion!? I think one word summarises perfectly the end of this historical achievement - RELIEF and I'm sure Celtic and Rodgers will 'push on' from this point!
I have to say i thought both managers were excellent in their interviews after the game today.
I think Levein has taken heed of criticism of him from past Scotland players and more recently from Mikey Stewart who classified him as a 'horrible human being' on bbc Sportscene (serious stuff when it comes to such a character assassination!) - nowt to do with footie but no coincidence that so many different footie associated people have castigated this guy - as I said previously, 'low key' and humble is his current forte but will it last eh!?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »