Thread Rating:
Trump Watch activated!
The lead content in the atmosphere in some US cities could hit an all time high on the 21st if they don't do something about it before hand. It won't be from the lead in petrol.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
On a lighter note

WD-40 Co. reported net income of $23.6 million for the quarter ending Nov. 30, up 94% from $12.2 million in the same period in 2019. The company cited strong demand for its maintenance products, driven by renovation trends associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.

Translation - there's a lot more loose screws, nuts and bolts around this year than there was this time last year. Go figure!

Has Trump tried injecting this yet?
hibeejim21 likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Trump impeached.
Trump impeached for the second time, this time with 10 Republicans voting for it. The rest are still in denial or in fear for the careers!! Now lets see what McConnell does with regards to the Senate.
Also a lotta Republicans privately frightened for their lives and the safety of their families. I'm not surprised if that is the case and based on observations of extreme behaviour of some of these "nut jobs" in certain US states. Eg The Michigan incidents in 2020.
Just watching Pelosi's live impeachment speech on CNN and she really "comes over" as a tough headmistress of a high school dealing with an unruly class of horrible pupils who have the school bully in the lead role of damaging the school's reputation beyond belief!! SHE WAS NEVER GIVING UP ON "CLEANING OUT" THE LOTTA THEM AND RETURNING THE SCHOOL'S STATUS BACK TO NORMAL.
She makes Judge Judy look like a Junior School Headmistress, and Judge Judy would have your b******s on a plate, fried and diced on a breakfast plate to hand over to someone she hates. Wonder what she thinks of Trump? She's hand him his own back for breakfast, that's for sure.
0762 likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/eno...d=msedgdhp

I've watched some of the loony antics of this ultra RW woman, Greene, incl a comment that Nancy Pelosi should be shot in the head, and must say this woman is abnormal, not right in the head. There must be a process of suspending this type of individual from a political position in which she is not "fit" to hold said position. IMO the Republican Party has no "balls" to do what should be done to "clean up" the mess within their own organisation and this is a good example of that failure.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/gra...d=msedgdhp

I watched some of this new video footage of the violent scenes and evacuation of officials at the Capitol. The dismissive reaction of most of the resident Republicans just confirms why so many people regard politicians to be scumbags who are in it for themselves and, in so many cases, aligned to their own warped agenda. To think these Republican senators were also amongst the whole group of Dems and Republicans, security people etc who were all subjected to this extreme threat from a bunch of fanatical insurrectionists and yet still behave as though nothing has happened. A couple of years ago somebody on this board remarked that the Republican Party and the Tories in the UK were a huge threat to the future of the world - only interested in themselves and their outdated values that are well beyond their sell by date. IMO that view has not changed but thankfully in the Reps/Trump case, they are "out of the picture". The biggest worry is if this ultra right politic refinds itself years later and returns to lead the American political scene.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/bor...d=msedgdhp

And talking about scumbags, who should arrive on the scene but PM Johnson to "spout off" his usual soundbites and clown-like drivel re the US impeachment process. Talk about trying hard not to win political friends any time soon - KEEP QUIET FOR A CHANGE OR IS THAT AN IMPOSSIBILITY FOR THIS MORON OF A PM TOGETHER WITH HIS OTHER BRIT CABINET IDIOTS, PATEL AND GOVE?? I hope Biden and his deputy, Kamala Harris, don't just move all Euro financial dealings to Amsterdam. I think Johnson and all the Brexit "nut jobs" who surround him deserve a bit more retribution than that.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/tru...hp&pc=U531

Oh dear!!! That wasn't in the Trump script, but great to see him being "reeled in" in some way together with his corrupt and horrible family members. I still can't perceive why he isn't incarcerated for a very long time in a tough American prison for all the shit he has "played a hand" in creating utter chaos, mayhem and death during his "watch". And he is still walking about as a free man!!! Just proves what a crazy, unfair world we live in when it comes to this kinda stuff where rich and privileged individuals "play to different rules" and generally "get away with it"!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »