Thread Rating:
Prediction League Tables Week 26
(05-03-2018, 17:29)Worldclassalbion Wrote: Chaps I’m flabbergasted. I don’t know where it came from either!!

Lest hope the Albion follow suit and get to 32 points with another 3 added to that. Please God Save us

Now you're just clutching at straws mate Laugh
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
That Mahrez equaliser cost me, and I'd have been 5pts better off - having 36pts.  Would that have been a record this year?

Aside: As this has been going for two years I think, not having seen last years final tables or the year previous, is it possible to re-show them. Would be great.
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
(05-03-2018, 20:20)Baggiebob(BBB) Wrote: That Mahrez equaliser cost me, and I'd have been 5pts better off - having 36pts.  Would that have been a record this year?

Aside: As this has been going for two years I think, not having seen last years final tables or the year previous, is it possible to re-show them. Would be great.

There wasn't one last year
I just can't remember the reasons why Whistle
In a week that saw 3 players register their best scores of the season, thought it might be worth looking at everyone's best and worst scores so far  Thumb up

Interesting that mate,
Our two leaders down in 11th place so no real big hits from them,
I suppose more consistency Huh
Mr Consistent here, lowest variance between best and worst.....living up to my nickname - Steady.
Slowly,Slowly, Catchy Monkey eh ?

Thought you were already in front of Bomber Laugh
2 for the price of 1 today  Thumb up

The 2 extra games to make up for last weeks postponements have now been added to last weeks tables.

No positional changes, but special shout out to Worldclass who improved on his record setting antics to increase his points tally to a whopping 38 for the week, BBB who also improved on his weeks best score and in the process got 9 correct results with only that injury time goal stopping a full house and to Matt for increasing his best score of the season Thumb up .

Beefy didn't lose 2nd spot after all Dodgy , while BaggieOne improved on his best weeks score of the season Thumb up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »