Thread Rating:
Edinburgh Derby
fred how much did you get for Gordon??
if your club is solvent and doesn't need to sell on the cheap you can keep and develop players that will go for multi millions
A very big one off £9m Edgie however Roy Keane is no longer a manager mate lol,I mind saying before Hooper went south he was no worth the dosh being asked and he would not have an impact down there I was basically laughed at from the Celtic fans on the old forum, if he was at any other Scottish club (other than Sevco) there's no danger he'd have gone for that money,it's easy to score goals in this league fortunately for Celtic they get better money because of who they are,don't get me wrong Dembele is a good player but do you become £25.5m more valuable for scoring against utter push week in week out?? Personally I don't think so but hey ho that's the world we live in.
(22-02-2017, 08:33)Fredstersafool Wrote: A very big one off £9m Edgie however Roy Keane is no longer a manager mate lol,I mind saying before Hooper went south he was no worth the dosh being asked and he would not have an impact down there I was basically laughed at from the Celtic fans on the old forum, if he was at any other Scottish club (other than Sevco) there's no danger he'd have gone for that money,it's easy to score goals in this league fortunately for Celtic they get better money because of who they are,don't get me wrong Dembele is a good player but do you become £25.5m more valuable for scoring against utter push week in week out?? Personally I don't think so but hey ho that's the world we live in.

I think his goals and performances in the champions league where the important ones
And the france under 21s obviously
he also had a good goal scoring record down south 15 in 56 for a poor team as a teenager

he was also valued by spurs at 7 million but Fulham wanted 9
he came to us that cheep because we could have waited a month and just paid the training fee
(22-02-2017, 08:33)Fredstersafool Wrote: A very big one off £9m Edgie however Roy Keane is no longer a manager mate lol,I mind saying before Hooper went south he was no worth the dosh being asked and he would not have an impact down there I was basically laughed at from the Celtic fans on the old forum, if he was at any other Scottish club (other than Sevco) there's no danger he'd have gone for that money,it's easy to score goals in this league fortunately for Celtic they get better money because of who they are,don't get me wrong Dembele is a good player but do you become £25.5m more valuable for scoring against utter push week in week out?? Personally I don't think so but hey ho that's the world we live in.

Celtic get big money when their players perform well in europe like forster,wanyama,van dijk and hooper and also because liewell is good at his job. Its that simple,and if hertz had that calibre of player and staff they would be getting big fees too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »