Thread Rating:
Edinburgh Derby
Hopefully all folk associated with both Edinburgh teams thoroughly enjoy the match on Sunday. No controversial ref decisions, no allegations of diving, no dodgy yellow or red cards, just a good rip,roaring game of football as it should be played. Enjoy and may the best team win.
was a shite game though
No football played, little skill on show
Perhaps down to the pitch but really a terrible spectacle for us
Bit like watching Celtic walk all over everyone in Scotland it's no spectacle for us lol
HerefordBull likes this post
Aye Fred and when the game is going on the commentators speaking as though they are achieving something special.........with their money and type of player it should go without saying it will be easy and as you say boring and no spectacle for everyone else.

I think we will find next Wednesdays game will be much better and heres hoping the best team wins.  Thumb up
"FOREVER UNITED"
(14-02-2017, 15:25)Fredstersafool Wrote: Bit like watching Celtic walk all over everyone in Scotland it's no spectacle for us lol

FFs fred it was a shite game, as derbys often are, what did celtic have to do with it?
Or are you adopting the Rangers fans attitude any slight criticism and you deflect and attack the posters team??

FFs I thought better of you mate
(16-02-2017, 11:51)newhavenhibby Wrote: Aye Fred and when the game is going on the commentators speaking as though they are achieving something special.........with their money and type of player it should go without saying it will be easy and as you say boring and no spectacle for everyone else.

I think we will find next Wednesdays game will be much better and heres hoping the best team wins.  Thumb up

Think Wednesday will be better too.
Gies a break Edgie the lol on the end surely tells ye I'm having a giggle but in all honesty from a non Celtic fans view it is boring watching this team just destroying everything in front of them and that's no a dig at Celtic the fitba up here is what it is
missed the LOL mate
so I will forgive you
and I honestly think that the future is brighter than you lot paint it
Looking at the work that's is going on with your stadium, that is going to generate a huge increase in revenues added with the excellent work the foundation of hearts is doing and excellent management throughout the club, I can honestly see you lot powering on in the next few years.
Aberdeen's plans look fantastic hibs coming up will add a lot to the top league
Aye it may but it won't get us anywhere near Celtic I mean you have bought a player for £500k and he's scored goals against well basically utter piss and now he's worth £30m (feck knows how that happens) and if the media are correct it's what Celts will get for him,no matter the size of the ground you canny compete wi that,by the way if Dembele played for Hearts we'd get around £1.5m for him that's why we will never compete
Dembele is very decent I reckon fred and will get a big move soon. Not as big as the media are making out though and I don't think it will be to the kind of clubs being mentioned..... But he will go for big money,mainly because the English clubs were already aware of him last season but the player opted to actually go and develop instead of sitting on an EPL clubs bench.

The biggest difference is more to do with him playing in the CL than who he plays for,he's already shown he can score and not look out of place at that level at a relatively young age. Zidane seems to think he will be in the French squad soon so that's also likely to boost his value,especially if he does well in Europe next season.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »