Thread Rating:
Whose Sick To The Teeth Of This ?
Exclamation 
For the 56th FA Cup tie in a row, Manchester United are live on TV.
I mean they're at home to Wigan. Has everyone had enough of this ?
Can someone just tell me why please,
56 ties in a row on TV in the FA Cup ???
This is enough to put me of football for ever,
I certainly will NOT be watching..
Offer me some sanity ...
Anyone ?
Rant over Big Grin
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Thoroughly agree, Beef.
The one anomaly is that they're from UpNorth. Can you imagine what it would be like if Chelsea had a few more years of success while Utd slipped further down?
I might be imagining this, but there seem to be fewer young kids wearing Utd shirts - they're all getting Chelsea shirts these days. Makes you sick.

Quiz Shows: If asked who won the Cup in any Year, 8 out of 10 females will answer "ManU" (3 of those 8 probably don't know what the 'Man' bit is short for!) And if you asked them who scored the winning goal 8 out of 10 would say "David Beckham".
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
(19-01-2017, 10:35)talkSAFT Wrote: " there seem to be fewer young kids wearing Utd shirts - they're all getting Chelsea shirts these days. Makes you sick."

What make me sick about shirts is the price, still trying to figure out why my 5 year old grandsons shirt cost only £3.00 less than my adults XL.

£40 for a shirt for a 5 year old is on the steep side when mine was £43.00. Is it any wonder that we are seeing less kids in shirts generally??? Angry Angry Angry
(19-01-2017, 14:12)Salopbaggie Wrote:
(19-01-2017, 10:35)talkSAFT Wrote: " there seem to be fewer young kids wearing Utd shirts - they're all getting Chelsea shirts these days. Makes you sick."

What make me sick about shirts is the price, still trying to figure out why my 5 year old grandsons shirt cost only £3.00 less than my adults XL.

£40 for a shirt for a 5 year old is on the steep side when mine was £43.00.  Is it any wonder that we are seeing less kids in shirts generally???  Angry  Angry  Angry

Same as shoes for my Kids ,
I can get a pair of shoes for £20 yet for my 4 and 9 year old for a decent pair of shoes from Clarkes they are a minimum of £40 baffling for half the size,
Anyway back on Topic its Wigan they are playing
If any other team with the exception of a few this would not have been shown.
Hope they stuff em Angry
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
They would not have been on however Bolton failed to beat Palace therefore they are in again. I won't be watching either
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Football only exists in London and Manchester ..... did you really expect anywhere else to feature. Typical media bias also the BBC are based in the media city which is in ????????? Manchester. Show the game, pack up home in ten minutes, why wouldn't you ....... after all there are millions of Wigan fans out there.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »