Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-...21335.aspx hes obviously on about Imre here !!
Washington likes this post
Check out Forestieri's Twitter posting.!!!

He's had a table football made which is a replica of hillsborough but no faded Presto on the west stand.

It's posted on owls talk with a walk around video. Even a full crowd on the inside.

It's fecking brilliant - if only the club shop had such imagination
Thurnscoe_OWL, Imre varadi, Towinjustonce like this post
Seen in todays Daily Star "Sheffield Wednesday to listen for offers for Alman Abdi in the January window", that beggars belief £3,000,000 and never had a chance WTF is going on with our transfer dealings !!!!!!
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
I think signing jones and lee playing and obviously round hole square peg cc has pissed all over what might have been ? i still think he could come in use during the last half of the season but if we get our money back then it would be better spent elsewhere like maybe a facelift for that shithole they call leppings lane or putting peiowl in a care home for the next 100 years ?
(18-11-2016, 10:19)Was Wereham Owl Wrote: Seen in todays Daily Star

Stopped reading here Laugh
Maddix and Washington like this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(18-11-2016, 16:47)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote:
(18-11-2016, 10:19)Was Wereham Owl Wrote: Seen in todays Daily Star

Stopped reading here Laugh

I stopped buying those rags ages ago Thumb up

shortly after page 3 was banned Wink
and complicated
LOL, didn't buy it, the guy who owns the village papershop showed it to me this morning ... can't remember the last time I bought a paper, but I think Linda Lusardi was in it !!
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Back in the 80's, when the 'distract the masses from what we are really up to' policy was nuclear war, I used to collect editions of the Sun so I could do a few dozen crossword puzzles to keep me occupied if we ever got the 4 minute warning Cool
and complicated
Wereham, every village has one! Tongue
JUST SAYING LIKE!
http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-...28403.aspx does this meen a new pieshop then ? or are they just painting the toilet ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »