Thread Rating:
Celtic already closing in on another PL title with ease!
Aberdeen and hertz are better teams than current form suggest. They are just both really badly managed.

The sheep really need shot of McInnes. His cowardly tactics at ibrox were a disgrace,hertz I feel needed a change but they have gone for someone who is going to need time and results may taper off in the meantime.
Aberdeen in particualr seem to have gone backwards compared to the past few seasons. As you say its too early to tell with Hearts and Cathro.
According to my hertz mates he was 'little boy lost' on the touchline in those first 2 games.
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36994428

Celtic 1 Partick Th 0 and the Hoops grind out another win tonight with an in form Sparky on the bench and Hendo, McGregor in midfield + 18 year old Miller fielded in a LB position. Now 14 pts clear at the top of the PL and it's 'all too easy' for Rodgers and his 1st team.
(21-12-2016, 00:26)0762 Wrote: http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36994428

Celtic 1 Partick Th 0 and the Hoops grind out another win tonight with an in form Sparky on the bench and Hendo, McGregor in midfield + 18 year old Miller fielded in a LB position. Now 14 pts clear at the top of the PL and it's 'all too easy for Rodgers and his 1st team.

It would probably be all too easy for Rogers and his 2nd team, lets alone the 1st!!!
Rodgers is rotating the team to keep his best players fresh at a very busy time. They have played much more football than other sides. 8 games this month.

Guess that's the advantage of having strength in depth. They can effectively wrap up the title at the Craig Whyte arena on Hogmanay.
Aye! And he'll definitely be fielding what he regards to be his current strongest team with Dembele 'leading the line' and Sparky 'waiting in the wings' to come on if required. I think Rangers and Warburton will be in for a rude awakening unless they've influenced the SFA assigned ref again in another one of their 'crunch matches' at Ibronx! A case of lets try to ensure Rangers don't lose this match, particularly on an extremely busy Hogmanay when the last thing the authorities want is lotsa bad-losing Huns running amok because they lost another important game of footie! Rolleyes
My bet is madden or Thompson. Both renowned cheats.
That's a fairly accurate guess Jim! I'd opt for Thomson but Madden could well be 'given the nod' to make that crucial game-changing decision at some stage of this match! I also can't see Gollum being allowed anywhere near it for obvious reasons lol!
(22-12-2016, 19:49)hibeejim21 Wrote: My bet is madden or Thompson. Both renowned cheats.

Madden 'at it again' tonight with an ignored red card decision, this time against Motherwell v the Dons - a shocking Henigan 'follow through lunge' on Shinnie - a potential leg breaker that he has called wrongly! Thumb down
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »